Princess

Y/n sat on her seat and waited for her teacher. As she was waiting, she remembered something..

"Sh!t." She cursed as she remembered that she didn't even thanked Yeji for saving her.

She was about to go find Yeji but the teacher came at the exact time and she sighed loudly.

"What's wrong Miss Hwang?" The teacher asked as she saw the girl's bad mood.

"It's nothing." She said as she looked out at the window. After that incident, the teacher started the lesson.

Y/n wasn't really listening until a certain topic caught her attention. It's about the princess of Korea.

"So.. Before we go through the topic let me ask you guys a question, do you believe in past lives?" The teacher said as she smiled at her students.

"Miss! I believe in past lives!"

"Me too!"

"Same!" The students said as Y/n looked at them. 'Do they seriously believe in this things?' Y/n thought as the voice in her head spoke.

"Let's m-meet in o-our next l-life.."

"Miss Hwang?" The teacher ask ed d as Y/n's eyes went wide.

"Ah yes, um can you repeat the question please?" Y/n asked as she smiled awkwardly at the teacher and the teacher repeated it once again.

"Do you believe in past lives?"

~<•>~

"It just caught my attention, okay?" Y/n reasoned as she flipped the pages of the book about the history of the princess.

"I think you should take a break. Eat this!" Lia said as she took a spoonful of her food and fed it to Y/n.

"Thanks!" Y/n said as she focused on the book.

Y/n POV
It said here that the princess fell in love with a normal village girl. They were friends since they are still on diapers, the princess confessed her feelings to the girl but the king heard about it and decided to k!ll the poor girl.

The princess saw everything, how her dad ordered them to k!ll the girl. It also written here that the princess haven't got over it until she d!ed.

"That's sad.."

~<•>~