Fault

“You're sad because she broke up with you even though it's your fault?” Hyunjin(Loona) asked as she was in her human form looking at Y/n blankly.

“It was a big mistake of mine.” Y/n said as she sighed.

“Good thing you know, when Heejin told me to wake you up. I saw you and somewhat wanted to date you.” Hyunjin said as Y/n looked at her shocked.

“What the-”

“But since you told us you're problem, my feelings just disappeared... Plus you don't seem to be perfect for me. I'm deserve more than someone like you.” Hyunjin said as Y/n gave her an offended look.

“Heejin! Look at this cat, you told me if I wanted to talk about and she's here just judging the whole situation! I thought you guys would help me through this...” Y/n whined as Heejin chuckled at the girl.

“Well... The thing is, I brought you here because I wanted to tell you something. It's not okay because you might be fooled.” Heejin seriously said as she stared at the floor.

“This floor is where your past self died. Right here.” Heejin said as she pointed at the floor.

“The princess didn't die because of old age, she was murdered.” Hyunjin said as Heejin agreed with her.

“Who killed her?” Y/n innocently asked as Heejin was about to answer when she was woken up.

Y/n was pissed off but looked closely at the one who woke her up. It was Minju.

“Minju-”

“Hey! Why do you think that laying down on a bench with the rain pouring hard is great?!” Minju scolded Y/n as the girl just nodded.

“I know I'm wrong... It's just, Lia.” Y/n muttered as she looked down. Minju looked at her confused before asking.

“What's with your girlfriend?” Minju asked as Y/n looked at her sadly with tears forming in her eyes.

“She broke up with me” Y/n said as she hugged Minju. She cried on the girl's shoulder.

Minju pat Y/n's shoulder and said comforting words. Minju was sad at what happened to the girl.

They stayed like that for an hour not until Y/n step-mother barged into her room. She saw the two and asked Y/n what happened.

Y/n told everything as her step-mother comforted her and told her that everything will be okay.

Her step-mother was very king unlike her own mother.

Y/n smiled at the two before hugging them both. They went down because it was time for dinner.

The rain was still pouring and Y/n's father told Minju to stay for the night. Minju is going to sleep beside Y/n, there nothing wrong with that. Right?

Or that what Y/n thought so, she couldn't sleep. Maybe it's because that she slept in the afternoon.

Y/n sighed as she looked at her ceiling. Lia was the only one in her mind right now.

“Can't sleep?” Minju asked as she opened her eyes looking at Y/n. Y/n nodded as Minju sat on her bed.

Y/n looked at her actions and did the same.

“Is it because of Lia?” Minju asked as Y/n answered.

“Maybe.”

“What can I do to help you with that?” Minju asked as Y/n shook her head.

“Nothing, plus you don't need to help me with this. I'm the only one who should experience the pain since it's my fault after all.”

“It's not only your fault but also mine. I'm the one who agreed to help you with the princess, and because of that you weren't able to get time for Lia.”

“If I said I'm busy or... I'm can't help you then both of you are still strong until today.” Minju said as she smiled at Y/n. Y/n shook her head once again and was about to speak.

“Shush.” Minju said as she put a finger  near Y/n's mouth.

“But-” Y/n was about to speak again when Minju cutely shook her head at her.

“If you don't shut up, I'll kiss you” Minju said as she pouted her lips and Y/n unconsciously smiled.

“Ooh~ you want that do you?” Minju teased Y/n as Y/n shook her head furiously.

“NO-”

“Oop- you spoke, well I think you really wanted a kiss, don't you?” Minju asked as Y/n widened her eyes and Minju pinned her down and...

Kissed her on the lips!

~<•>~
We ending it like that:))