Friend

Y/n quietly went to Yeji's room trying not to make a single sound. She successfully went in and she went to Yeji's bed.

“Yeji?” Y/n whispered as she slightly shook the body that is sleeping on the bed. Yeji opened her eyes seeing Y/n.

“Y/n? What are you doing here?” Yeji asked as she rubbed her eyes and yawns,

“I need you to help me with something...” Y/n said as Yeji looked at her confused by her words.

“Why don't you ask Hyunjin?” Yeji said as she was about to sleep again, Y/n whined at her.

“Hyunjin didn't wake up when I shooked his body..” 

Yeji sighed before giving up. “What do you need help with?” She asked Y/n as the girl jumped in happiness.

“Do you remember your friend?” Y/n asked which made Yeji confused.

“Which friend?”

“Ju!”

“What do you need with her?” Y/n smiled before whispering things in Yeji's ear and Yeji was in pure shock.

~<•>~

“uHm.. If you don't remember me.. It's okay!” Yeji said as she unconsciously scratched her non-itchy nape.

“How could I forget you! Ji you're literally the only girl who befriended me!” The girl said as she hugged Yeji as Yeji felt really happy.

Meanwhile Y/n was watching behind a tree,

“Perfect!” She said. She was really happy but her heart felt a sting when Ju hugged Yeji.

‘Why am I feeling this?’ Y/n asked herself before looking back at the two seeing Yeji looked at Ji with hearts on her eyes.

Y/n felt a sting on her heart once more but now it feels like her heart is cut in half and blood was dripping down from it.

Y/n left and texted her girlfriend if they could talk for a while.

~<•>~

Y/n sat across Lia on the café where they met. It brings so much memories for the two.

“Why do need me here Y/n?” Lia asked as she looked lovingly at Y/n. Y/n felt like she was gonna regret what will happen.

“I-”

~<•>~