44. 🎯 I did the same

Start from the beginning

As the boss raise his arm the gang left the room setting their guns down.

"Jackson Wang, you better have a fucking reason for all your bossy attitudes. I was ignoring you since I trust you but you are nothing compared to me. I am the fucking boss. My one-finger movement can bring you to hell. So talk while I'm still willing to listen. What you can do?"

The tattooed man gently trace Jackson's jawline with the pocket knife he pulled under his shirt.

"T-the s-ship we arranged to escape will reach here within the next four hours but we can't just move to the base as the international marine police's involvement is also there. You can't just use your jet boats to cross the line"

The older man was taken aback at the information just fed information. He pulls his blade away crashing onto the seat beside him. He had been out of his sense for hours straight with all the alcohol he consume to celebrate their victory in the past few days. Because of that actually, the man was clueless regarding the situation just occurred.

"What we should do next, Wang ?" a maniac laugh followed the question.

"They are definitely busy with the mess we made there. The whole village gonna gathered at the place the incident occurred. So all we can do now to gain some more time is sent one of our men as a suicide bomber. We should make things worst and take that grant to escape "

.
.
.
A rain of gunshots falls on the rescue tent at the church building. Luckily there were no injured ones as the medical team and the agents be thoughtful to move them to somewhere else safe.

"SQUAD! Protect the unarmed ones" 

That was the first and the last thing Min Yoongi yell out as the chief of the mission before forming a circle with all the senior agents who came to the front. Experience full agents load their weapons while shielding the inner circle to take them to a safe shelter. The junior agents followed the seniors in an inner circle protecting the medical staff and the injured individuals who are completely helpless and terrified.

The grey hooded squad was shooting anywhere and everywhere like mad men. They were not putting a single thought into who they were shooting as they were aiming at the little kids too.

"At five inner circle should scatter and form a big circle clockwise. At three Outer circle disperse anti-clockwise".

Min Yoongi stated and start the count.

1....2....3....4....5

.
.
.

Ken Hudson and his soldier troops were doing their best to hold onto the situation until the emergency backups reach them. The marine borders were still under their guards but nothing could promise as the village's condition was also turned for the worst with every passing minute. For the past two hours according to their, communication process, ten mafias had died at the agents' gunshots. Regarding the injured or dead agents, they can't still get a finalized report. All they knew is agents were doing a do or die in the land while they were readying to do the same in the marine boundary.

.
.
.

"Jungkook-ah what are you doing? Don't go. It's dangerous don't make that move" 

"Tae, Tae shhh.......one of us has to do this. Don't act like this way Taehyung-ah, Please....." Jungkook tries to shake the hand away that clutches his bicep trying to stop him from what he was about to do. He pushes his communicator while reloading his weapon with new shells. 

Four junior agents and eight medical staff were hiding inside the store room. They were stuck there like for twenty minutes as the outside was crazily shooting. Regarding the agents, they could survive alone but the civil people with them couldn't without their help.