Monroe (21)

Monroes p.o.v

I haven't been this anxious since I was a little boy. I've learned to control my emotions, but with Kendall, all my restraint just decides to leave my body. The thought of him no longer accepting my lifestyle and I freaks me out, and I'm hoping that others won't be able to tell. Over this short while, feelings have manifested, and I don't want them to go anywhere. I've never felt this attached to someone as I do now. Every time I make him smile my heart fills with pride, or when his speech doesn't come out stuttering.

When I first saw him in the lobby, my heart stopped and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His slender frame, doe-like eyes, and timid nature, they all made me feel captivated. From that moment on I couldn't keep my mind off of him. As soon as I got upstairs I told Darren about the mysterious boy in the lobby and how he was mine. Nobody else's.

When I got the call from my brother I didn't hesitate to jump on a plane and fly over to him. Though, for every minute spent on that plane, my mind was filled with thoughts of the nameless boy. Some completely tame as waking up every day and seeing his face, then to ones of him on his knees in submission with his mouth around my cock. Which was hard as steel the entire day. Like I said before, I've never felt feelings like this before Kendall. Sure I felt bursts of lust and admiration, but I never acted on them. Up until this point, I remained in the background, not wanting anybody to notice me. Yet, I knew that I would have to take action as soon as I got home and claim the sweet blushing boy.

So when I did arrive home, I was shocked to be informed that Landon, my college best friend, had moved onto what was mine. He sunk his selfish, jealous, claws into my sweet little boy. Even the thought of it now makes anger surge through my system. I knew that things between us were a little tense, yet I thought better of him. He really betrayed the trust I Instilled in him by seeking out Kendall.

Luckily, Darren, also another childhood friend, had my back and kept an eye on my boy. We had underestimated Landon though, so Darren had to resort to telling him everything. A conversation that I wish was between just Kendall and me.

The look on my sweet boy's face when he saw me will be forever imprinted in my mind. The way his lips were slightly parted, pants coming out in quick succession. His eyes wide, taking in my figure with desire filling them. The control I showed by not bending him over his desk and claiming him as mine in front of Landon is astounding. I was relieved that my boy shared the same feelings I did, I don't know what I would have done if he didn't. I'd die trying to win his affection, that's for sure.

As time passed and I grew to learn more about Kendall, I fell harder than imaginable. Yet I knew that Landon's presence will be known eventually. That always lurks at the back of my mind, it kills me that Landon's bad intentions have touched my darling. Even though Landon and I go way back, I will put Kendall before him and anyone else. Especially myself.
I loved how willingly my boy trusted me, he gave over his body with no question. God what a body he has. Even though the first time we got intimate no clothes came off, I could still tell that he has tight muscles. Making his figure delectable, plus his ass is devastatingly shapely. The feel of his ass cheeks in my hands makes me feel weak-kneed. Never has one of my submissives made me feel so lustful and crazy. Every night since I first saw him I'd have to self-love to rid of the turgid hard on that just thinking of him gives me.

That's why tonight makes me so anxious. Tonight is the night that his body will become completely mine and no one else's. I will rid Landon of his body, washing away his touch.
I've decided that the first time we make love will be purely vanilla, just so Kendall is the most comfortable for his first time.