Friends? (13)

"Kendall, wait up!" I hear somebody call from down the hall. Turning, I see Holden jogging up to me. "Are you going to the studio?" He pants as he makes it to me.

"U-um, yeah, I need to work on a small piece for my drawing class," I whisper. I feel really bad like I'm dragging him along.

"Awesome, I'm going there too. Hey, I heard that you don't want to go to the movies, is it something I did?" He asks, looking in my direction. I couldn't meet his eyes.

"U-um no, you didn't do anything, I just got into a relationship so I don't think it's the best idea," I say just as we reach the studio. He walks in front and opens the door for me. He looks a little bit disheartened but he still has a small smile on his face.

"Oh, um, that's good. I'm happy for you. Can we still be friends?" He asks and I instantly smile and nod my head quickly.

"Of course," I whisper, passing by him into the studio. For the rest of the hour, we worked in a relaxed environment, chuckling at whispered jokes and stories. Overall, I'm happy that we can still be friends.
--------
Walking into the office, I'm really nervous. There are still doubts in my mind about if I made the right decision or not but I try not to pay attention to them. There's also the fact that he's my boss and I'm not sure how our relationship will affect that.

I once again place all my belongings at my desk and sit in my chair with a slouch. Picking up the iPad I check the schedule for today. It's Monday, so it's fairly calm. Usually, by mid-week, it starts to pick up. Today there are only several deadlines on the final products. As well as forms and contracts that need to be signed. All boring stuff really.

Too nervous to go into his office I pick up the phone and leave him a message, seeing as he isn't here yet. I then leave for the kitchenette to get both of us a coffee. Hopefully, by the time I'm finished, my thoughts are in order and I will be able to actually face Landon without passing out from nerves.

Stirring the coffee, I slightly zone out staring at a print hanging on the wall. It's a boring, no skill piece. It's flat, no dimensions and I don't understand why they would buy such an art piece. I'll remind myself to ask Landon about it at some point.

Dumping three donuts on the plate, I pick it up and walk to his office. Knocking, I walk in, having heard him enter the office a couple minutes before. I find him on the phone and he holds up a finger at me, signaling for me to wait before I leave. Oh god, my sweaty hands are making it hard to have a steady hold on the smooth plates. I take a few calming breaths, seconds before he hangs up. I smile slightly at him as I walk towards him.

"Hey baby, how are you?" He asks while not looking up at me. Too immersed in his computer screen.

"I-I'm fine sir. You?" I whisper, setting the plate and coffee down on his desk.

"I'm good, I got your message. Why didn't you just come in to tell me, Pet?" He asks. "I, uh, didn't w-want to b-bother you," I whisper, shuffling from foot to foot with nerves. It sounds stupid now that I hear myself say it out loud.

"You could never bother me." He says as he finally looks up to me. He motions me over with a wave of his hand and I slowly approach him. Once there he pulls me into his lap. "How was your day so far, Pet?" He asks, slightly caressing my face with the back of his hand making my eyes fall closed.

"Mm, it was good, I worked with Holden on finishing up a drawing project. C-classes were boring, a-almost to the point of putting me to sleep." I say with a slight chuckle at the end. His hand stops caressing my face for a couple of seconds before he continues.

"Holden?" He asks, his tone turned serious. Oh crap, what if he doesn't like me hanging out with Holden? I mean since at one point we did go on a date together. Should I lie and tell him that he isn't interested in me in that way?

"U-um, yeah, he's my f-friend" I whisper, trying not to squirm too much under his stern gaze.

"What aren't you telling me, Pet?" He demands. His hand dropping from my face, causing me to whimper slightly.

"Well, u-um, last week we went on a d-double date with Derek and his sister. Nothing h-happened though and I'm not interested in him that way. I t-told him today that I'm i-in a relationship. H-he understood fully, he's a really g-good friend." I inform quickly, not looking him in the eyes.

"I don't want you to see him anymore, Kendall." He says sharply. My head snaps towards him, mouth agape in shock.

"What? Why? He's one of my only friends, Sir!" I practically squeal with shock. Why? He shouldn't be able to control my friends like that. I don't want to lose any of my friends.

"I don't trust him. He's interested in you, in more than a friendly way." He says, authority in his voice.

"You don't even know him, Sir. How do you know that you don't trust him?" I say, still upset that he's trying to dictate who I'm friends with.

"You will listen to me, Kendall." He says, harshly bringing me closer to him. Our faces mere inches apart from each other. Anger and lust cloud his eyes. His jaw is tense and he's slightly breathing heavily. I wouldn't deny myself saying that he looks really hot right now. So much so that my pants are tightening. I try to remember that I'm angry with him. It's hard when he's staring at me like this though.

I whimper slightly as his hands slowly move from holding my hips to reaching underneath my shirt. His warm hands move up my back slowly. Slightly harsher than a normal caress.

"You are my submissive. I am your Dom. You will listen to my every demand. You're lucky that you are untrained, otherwise, you would be bent over my knee and getting your ass spanked so hard, you won't be able to sit for days." He growls into my ear. Rolling his hips underneath me, making my head fall back with pleasure as his hard shaft pressed against my ass.

"Yes, Sir," I say, giving in to his ways. He smirks arrogantly before his lips latch on to my neck. He harshly nibbles on my skin, surely leaving a mark behind. He kisses the mark then up my jaw. His opened mouth kisses hot against my flushed skin. I moan lightly as his lips get closer to my own.

"Good boy." He quickly mutters before claiming my lips with his own.