Bonding

Boboiboy was just chilling in his room, bored after a quick mission. He didn't really know what to do since he never brought anything other than a few sets of clothes to space.

He looked around his room, then looked at his power watch. Without hesitation, he quickly twisted his watch. He watched 7 streaks of different coloured lights flash put of his watch and landing on the floor, materializing into humans.

During opened his eyes first, glancing at the others before making eye contact with the brunet.

"Hi Boboiboy!" During greeted, "Whatchu doin'?"

The brunet shrugged before dropping back first on his bed, Duri following his actions a second later. Solar and Halilintar just stood next to each other, one hand on their waists and the other just dropped beside of their bodies. Taufan and Blaze just dropped to the floor and started experimenting on a mini fire tornado. Ais and Gempa were just chilling while talking something about plants and global warming on Earth.

Overall, they were just chilling until Boboiboy pulled out a college level workbook and textbook from the bottom of his bed. He pulled out a pencil case containing 9 pens and a correction pen.

"I snuck this on, let's try to do it! "

Boboiboy and his elements smirked and they all sat on the floor. Opening up the book, they stared at the difficult questions. Boboiboy flipped to the answers page and ripped it out, throwing it under his bed.

They cracked their nuckles and grabbed a pen. Calculations their ways through the questions and learning new ways to do math.

"DURI! THE ANSWER IS CLEARLY 274!"

"NO! YOUR WRONG!"

"JUST PICK AN ANSWER ALREADY!"

"CALM THE F DOWN!"

"Taufan, what's 927 squared?"

"Why ask me? Ask Mr. Smarty over there."

"Halilintar, this is supposed to be a 6 not a 7."

"Yeah yeah."

"Hmm, the question is 'what's X' but how would we know if it didn't give us any numbers to work with?"

"I think they just forgot, let's just use the ruler."

After a while, they managed to finish the whole book. Grabbing the answer sheets, Boboiboy grabbed the red pen and started marking the sheet.

"Wrong, right, wrong, wrong, wrong, right... "

It took a while for Boboiboy to mark the book but he managed.

"We got a score of 3 out of 100, wow!"

Long story short, they just went to the cafeteria for ice cream because they deserved it after a whole day of working on a college level workbook.

-------------------

Sorry for the story to be short, Parker's luck for writers block to target me.