God AU

There were 5 gods.

The God of Death.

The God of Life.

The God of Control.

The God of the Angels.

And The God of the Devils.

.

But The Gods of Life and Death had opposite personalities but not what you think.

The God of Death is kind and gentle while The God of Life is jokingly rude and tough on humanity.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The God of Death, Boboiboy, sent one of his reapers for a person who was on the to-die list. Fang, The God of Life, designed and created a new life once again.

Both gods work according to their jobs.

Sometimes, they would take short breaks just to chill and supervise their worshippers who offer food they can't eat.

Luckily, both gods just started their break, wherever they stay, one break is 30 minutes long but in the human world, it was half a month.

"Good afternoon, God Fang."

"Good afternoon to you too, Boboiboy!"

Boboiboy sighed, he looked at him with dead eyes.

"Please don't call me like that, it's been thousands of years since we've been in the human world."

"I know, do you wanna go again?"

Boboiboy looked at Fang. He looked dead serious when he said that cause usually, he would just complain about how bad humanity was growing.

Instead of denying his offer as always, he thought about it for a minute.

"Sure, we could. We could invite Goddess Yaya and Goddess Ying as well as God Gopal."

Goddess Yaya was the guardian of all angels and Goddess Ying was the guardian of all devils.

People might think that God Gopal is someone not important but in reality, he is the top 3 most important.

You can say he's like a puppet master, but for humans. He controls the humans if something came out of hand. He would summon a devil and angel hallucination to a human if they're confused about what they should do and give them the consequences of their action.

But without God Boboiboy or God Fang, his power would be just a disappointment to the gods.

"I shall invite them to our visit of earth."

Boboiboy walked away and made his way to the judgment gates, that's where he saw Goddess Yaya and Goddess Ying checking the purity of the dead souls that his reapers collected from notebooks.

"Excuse me, I apologize for disturbing your work but God Fang had suggested that we go back to earth for a vacation..."

Yaya and Ying raised their heads to look at Boboiboy.

"That sounds lovely, I shall send my puppet down."

Yaya started to search for the doll in her purse but couldn't find it.