Crossover (DG Oneshot & KJ Oneshot)

Boboiboy, the savior of the galaxy, holder of the 7 elements, is trapped in a room with 2 other people with no way out. Unbelievable right?

Well not anymore.

And there he was, lying in a room unconscious with the 2 figures staring at him because they had nothing to do.

And then, the brunet woke up. Boboiboy stirred a little before kicking the 2 figures that were staring at him, one of them, which was wearing a red suit, reacted while the other does not react.

The older stood up and offered a hand to the brunet, which he gladly accepted.

(I'm gonna use a different writing style for this so I can budge my way in from the 4th wall.)

The speakers started up.

Xaver for some reason: *Taps on the microphone.* Testing, is this working? Okay, thanks.

Figure 1: WHO'S THERE?!

Xaver: Oh, uhm, sorry. I'll do a quick introduction. My name is Xaver and the person that's gonna arrive soon is Plaws.

Figure 2: Give me my coffee before I start bashing some bones.

Xaver: Yeah yeah, give me a minute. PLAWS!

Figure 1: What was that about?

Teleporting to the introduction room.

.

.

.

Complete.

They appeared in another room. It was covered with black and blue wallpaper for one half, red, yellow, and green for the other.

Boboiboy and the red suit guy were on an invisible platform and the older person was below them.

Suddenly, the invisible platform started appearing with some holographic words.

Name: Richard John Grayson

Age: 19

Birthday: Unknown

Alias: Nightwing, Robin (9 - 16 y/o), Dick, Richard, Grayson.

Background info: Parents died at 8, adopted by Bruce Wayne/Batman, became a vigilante at 9, joined the Young Justice team at 13, and became Nightwing at 16. Currently living with Roy Harper and Wallace Rudolph West.

They looked under the text and saw Dick doing trapeze stunts, soaring through the air like a real bird.

"BEST DAY EVER!"

His voice echoed throughout the room and he laughed...

.

..

...

That was until he purposely let go of the trapeze bar and let himself fall to the ground, which ended up being a soft landing with 2 redheads suddenly appearing on the ground.

Dick just bent down and hugged when while they hugged back and disappeared.

Boboiboy opened his eyes and found himself in the training room of TAPOPS.

He looked around at the robots that appeared a few seconds later, with powers matching his elementals skills.

He lifted his right hand and twisted his watch, releasing his elementals and completely forgetting that this was just an introduction.