A: "Can you help me carry Y/N back to her place?"

L: "What?? Why Donnie? I could take her back!"

R: "Raph's sorry if this might sound offensive, but Donnie is not the type of turtle to be carrying things."

M: "Well, I don't think I can do it....."

D: "Why of course I'm the superior choice. Do not worry my dear acquaintance, I'll have her home safely. Right after you give me her address."

A: "Ok hold on."

I looked for a piece of paper and pen. I need to write some type of note to say that I've gone early, so Don can leave it on desk. That way, she'll think I left early, and she won't be suspicious of the fact that I'm gone. 

L: "What's that?"

A: "An alibi. Here Don, tape it at her desk. You'll see it when you're there."

D: "Alright, now if you must excuse me. I have a delivery to pursue. Maniacal laugh!"

Donnie activated his jetpack, picked up Y/N and left. I looked at the others and that had the same face as I did. 

R: "Did Donnie just say 'Maniacal laugh'?"

Sometimes, I wonder if Donnie was the smart one. 

.•°•.•°•.•°•..•°•..•°•.

Ah yes, the breeze of the wind. It's been awhile since I've been flying around through town. 

But this time, I have a girl in my hands. Who's in deep sleep thanks to my chemicals. 

Which would wear off as soon as dawn strikes. 

Following my GPS that I built from scratch myself, I found her house in under a few minutes. 

Now I'm standing on her rooftop, trying to find a way to safely return her to her room.

April mentioned her room is on the second floor, far right. And to her words, I found an open window with my new ladder gimmicks on the ground. 

No wonder she could follow April, the ladder wasn't disposed of earlier.

But no matter, Donatello's always here to fix the problems. 

I managed to fit myself in along with her, and I found a mattress on the floor. 

That must belong to April, since she was sleeping over. 

Honestly, couldn't she think of better timing. I can't blame her though, she's trying to manage a life at both time cycles. 

I wouldn't be able to do something close to the extreme scale with what she's dealing with. 

Sure, we've fought monsters and bad guys. But dealing with expectations is hard, and it hurts both mentally and physically. Maybe emotionally too. 

I tucked the girl on her bed and taped the note just like what April told me to do. 

Her desk was filled with notes and drawings. Most likely for school. 

Oh how'd I wish to be able to go to school. 

But that won't happen with my condition, ever. 

Something caught my eye, before I was about to leave, a photo frame in a drawer. 

It was slightly nudged open, and no one's around.