"Mmm let's start off about the tracker you placed on me" She started off as I looked away

"Mmm let's start off about the tracker you placed on me" She started off as I looked away. "If I wanted to be near you I would've stayed with you" She said with a bit of venom in her voice. I finally looked back down at her. "Mhmm. yeah, so what's the excuse for right now?" I asked. "Maybe I did this as a set up to kill you" She suggested looking me up and down with a smirk before trying to walk around me but I grabbed her wrists pushing her against the wall.

"Y/N" I said as she just looked up at me "Push me up against something else" she warned. "Or what?" I simply questioned with a small smirk. "Do You know I can arrest you right now?" I asked. "Not without any handcuffs you can't" She teased. "Besides what are you going to do? Kill me?" She sarcastically asked. "Or are you going to do something else?" She questioned as she groped my growing bulge softly. I looked down and watched her  then chuckled and looked her in her eyes.

"I thought you wanted to kill me?" I asked as she licked her lips some and looked down continuing to rub my print

"I thought you wanted to kill me?" I asked as she licked her lips some and looked down continuing to rub my print. "Doesn't mean I can't have a little fun first" She said before looking up at me. I just smirked and leaned down placing my lips on hers.  Her hands went up my chest as she placed her hand on the back of my head.

I groped her butt bringing her closer to my body as she giggled. "You sure this is what you want?" She questioned "I should be asking you the same thing" I shot back. "I'm a big girl I handle it" she said making me smirk as I picked her up smashing my lips against hers as she wrapped her arms around me and I sloppily kissed her lips. I Walked us over to the couch as I bent her over the arm rest of the couch.

"Mmm don't give it to me too rough" she sarcastically teased as I pulled my pants and underwear down some as my dick sprung out. I pulled Y/N's skirt up rubbing my tip against her folds as she bit down on her bottom lip and smiled back at me.
"Be careful old man" she teased and laughed before I placed myself  half way into her, hearing her moan. I pushed myself deeper as she cursed. "Shit" she mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked "I said-" she started off as I interrupted her "yeah whatever" I simply interrupted pushing her down to lay over the arm rest. I started thrusting into her at a medium pace as I groaned at her wetness. "Just like that" she let out as I bit down on my bottom lip missing this feeling.

I watched as she started creaming and I chuckled "You must of really wanted this" I teased gripping her butt. "I've been wanting this since earlier" she moaned out as I licked my lips. "I just have that affect on you huh?" I asked. "Yes daddy" she moaned out then smirked looking back at me.  I ended up slipping out and groaned as she giggled. "Too wet for ya?" She teased as I just ignored her and placed all of my inches into her and grabbed her throat from behind her beginning to thrust into her at a fast pace.

"Fuck- James!" she let out loudly as I placed wet kisses on the back of her neck. "Fuck me just like that-oh my Go-" she moaned as she rested her head on my shoulder and my hands went under her shirt to her breasts. "Fuck you feel so good on my dick" I whispered in her ear as she let out a whimper.
I groped her breasts and continued to thrust placing kisses on her neck.

"Ooo-" she squealed placing her hand on my lower ab as I watched her begin to cream more and more. I bent her back over the arm rest as her cream ran down her thighs some. She reached her hand back and wiped some of it with her finger then licked her finger while eyeing me. She just smirked and stood up while grabbing me by my shirt and pushing me onto the couch forcefully.

She climbed on top of me and slid down onto me slowly. I looked up at her and watched her stand on her feet then begin to bounce. I leaned my head back as my eyes rolled back and my mouth hung low. "Fuck" I let out in a throaty groan. "What? It's too much?" She asked teasingly continuing to bounce. I gripped her butt beginning to thrust up into her As she gripped my opened button down shirt. 

I went faster and harder as she let out a loud whimper in between her moans. "Shit" she let out "fuck me just like that!" She expressed as her eyes rolled back and her head fell back.
My hand wrapped around her throat as she held onto my wrist. "There you go" I groaned watching her take it all.
"You're such a good girl" I groaned as she she looked down at me and smirked.

She leaned down then licked my lips and bit the bottom of my lip softly. My hand tightened around her neck some as i thrusted harder making her smile. "Fuck!" She expressed as I watched her squirt and I came. I let go of her throat watching Y/N place a satisfy smile on her face while her hair was over her face. "You made a big mess" I teased looking between her and her mess as she looked down soon getting up.

I watched as she got on her knees in front of me beginning to clean up the mess we made. I grabbed the back of her head as she bobbed her head up and down slowly while looking up at me. She pulled away and smirked up at me as I licked my bottom lip watching her. She stood up beginning to fix herself as I stood up buttoning my shirt and fixing my pants. "So what now?" I asked placing on my suit jacket while looking down at her

 "So what now?" I asked placing on my suit jacket while looking down at her

she just smirked up at me and walked out the room. I stood there for a minute trying to collect my thoughts then walked out the room going back out to where everyone was. I placed my phone up to my ear calling Sam as he answered on the second ring. "Bucky did you get her alone?" Sam questioned "yeah" I answered. "did you get anything out of her?" Sam asked as I just stood there. "No she wouldn't open up" I lied as I found her sitting on Walkers lap laughing with a group of people.

She looked over at me and smirked as I just sighed "this might take a minute" I admitted to Sam on the phone beginning to walk towards him. "I'm starting to think this isn't even a set up" Sam brought up as I walked behind him and hung up. "No they're playing us and they're using Y/N to do it" I admitted. "How do you know that?" Sam asked as we started heading for the exit. "long story" I simply said we walked out the building.