Chapter 3

"You know this is rude?" Regulus states while gesturing to his tied up hands as he watched the older slytherin shake his head at him, both onyx and grey-blue eye's stared at each other before both erupt into fits of giggles. The ravenette Soo calmed down then untied his friend with a smile on his face, making sure there isn't any rope burn or anything to serious, both boys hug each other; During dinner in the great hall, remus watched as his lover was being poked and prod at by the other male's in his dormitory which causes him to growl softly. "Moony calm down.." James whispered to the werewolf, stuffing a slice of bread in his mouth as he watched lupin with cunning eyes, after everyone went to bed, remus got up and headed out towards the slytherin common room. Whispering the password, the lycanthrope walked in the common room as he quickly makes his way towards severus' dorm, upon knocking two times his beloved mate opens the door in a oversized shirt and boxers. "Rem..?" Questioned severus as he moved to let the gryffindor seriously inside his room, the hazelnut-brown haired male walked inside the room before slamming the door close, silently thanking merlin himself that every slytherin had there own personal dorm. 'He acts like those bastards weren't all over him earlier tonight.' thought the lycanthrope when he towered over the other male, pushing severus agent's the wall and ripping his boxers off, remus undid his own trousers, boxers before roughly slamming inside the ravenette's entrance.. shouting profanities and biting his mate's neck, the werewolf let the wolf take control. "Good boy. Taking my cock like the slut you are." Growled moony, nipping gently at severus' neck as the slytherin let out a shriek of pleasure before cumming in waves, a soft tsk sound could be heard from the werewolf himself as he thrusted violently in and out of him. "M-moony ngh- h..haah f-fuck!~" shouted a hickey covered severus, feeling his lover push the knot inside him full before going still and he covers the slytherin's delicate body with his own; The knot soon started to release warm sticky cum inside the other male as he gently kisses a sleeping severus's neck, hearing soft moans from the sleeping slytherin.