Prologue: The Beginning

"Ahhh!"

"Help! Anyone!"

The paved streets were filled with terrified people fleeing from undead humans raised by necromancy magic. Someone tripped over their own feet and when they turned around, one of the zombies was already face-to-face with them. They shut their eyes and fearfully waited for their horrible demise.

Suddenly, a javelin of fire impaled the zombie's head and knocked it back. The weapon combusted into flames strong enough to disintegrate its target's body. More javelins were sent to nearby zombies with the same result.

"Don't worry, sir..." The citizen quickly got up and looked at their savior. "You're safe with the Omni mage of the Blue Rose Knights!"

A teenage boy, no older than 16, with a tuft of white hair sticking out which was different from the rest of his hair.

The teen quickly left the citizen to take care of the rest of the zombies and save any other citizens that needed saving nearby. All with a determined and confident smirk.

Hold up a second! You're probably wondering what's happening, right? Why are there zombies in a medieval setting? What's with the teen and his fire javelins? What the hell is this 'Omni mage'? Well, let's go back in time to answer these questions and more.

Turn that clock!

Ten years ago; Hage

Oops! Too far! Oh, well. The scene that's about to play out is definitely important to the story. See you at the end.

Two people could be seen walking on a dirt path toward a church, the building fenced with a low and simple wooden fence. A tall tower was attached to the church's back.

 A tall tower was attached to the church's back

(A/N: Ignore smol Asta and Yuno on the roof.)

"Grandma, what are we doing here?"

The smaller of the two asked, his voice muffled by the mask he wore, as he held his grandmother's hand while they walked. A small tuft of white hair distinguishes itself from the rest of the young boy's hair. The mask wasn't anything big or unique, merely a white base with black lines strewn across it.

 The mask wasn't anything big or unique, merely a white base with black lines strewn across it