Chapter 10

Haley's P.O.V

~Start Convo.~

Bren: Hey babe I need to tell you something.
Me: What is it boo?
Bren: Uhhhhh I really don't know how to say this but I accidentally kissed Paige.
Me: What. What do you mean accidentally it's either you kissed her or you didn't. I HATE YOU BRENNAN LEAVE ME ALONE, just for now atleast give me a couple of days to think Okay. Bye I love you
Bren: Babe I'm sorry please don't leave me I love you and I always have. Just let me explain, I was thinking about you when I kissed her. Cause when you woos always wear my shirts I thought of you and just kissed her. I'm sorry baby please forgive me I love you❤.

~End Convo.~

I'm devastated that Brennan cheated on me but, I'm also happy that he did cause know I have a reason to break up with him. I was brought out of my thoughts when I got a message from Paige.

~Start Convo.~
Best Friend❤: Hey Haley it wasn't my fault I'm sorry.
Me: about what?
Best Friend❤: About Brennan how he tried coming onto me you do believe that he tried coning onto me right.
Me: Yes he told me the truth.
Best Friend❤: Oh I'm super sorry are you gonna break up with him???
Me: Yes I am but I don't want to ever talk to him again.
Best Friend❤: Are you okay with breaking up with him. Like truly okay with it ma.
Me: yes I don't wanna talk to him ever again plus it's okay I never really thought he loved me anyways.
Best Friend❤: Yes he did he said I love Haley can you help me figure something out please Paige your her best friend you know her better than anyone.
Me: But he cheated I'll never be able to forgive him for what he did to me. I really don't give a shit anymore if he wants to fuck me over like that then he could. Just tell Dylan to tell him that it's over please.
Best Friend❤: Okay just remember I love you ma.
Me: Thanks ma❤.
~End Convo.~

I just layed in my bed thinking about the memories me and Bren have had together and just started to cry while thinking about them.

~FLASHBACK~
Brennan: babe what are you doing isn't that my shirt pants shoes and snapback your wearing.
Me: Yes boo they are I'm trying to dress like you. And also cause your clothes are comfy.
Brennan: I want my clothes back.
Me: Not a chance you'll have to take them from me first.
Next thing I knew Brennan was up and chasing me so I used by first instinct to let him fall on the floor and I straddled him and he rolled us over and he started to kiss me.
Brennan: Now these are mine thank you very much. He said that and took the clothes off of me just leaving me in my bra and panties.
Brennan: Baby Girl you look so hot like that wish I could touch you. Then the doorbell rang.
Me: Brennan stop there's someone at the door. I got up and ran upstairs and got my blue Jean shorts with my purple crop top that says never ending fun with my white converse. And just took my hair out of it's messy bun and put on Brennan's beanie it was Paige and Dylan.
~END FLASHBACK~

I just closed my eyes and cried myself asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was just in Haley's P.O.V what do y'all think should Haley forgive Brennan just comment what you think and let's see. Also sorry I haven't updated I was kinda blocked but I got my mojo back and here is another chapter. Stay Positive and know I Love You xx.