Chapter 4

Paige's P.O.V

When I woke up I noticed I wasn't in my bedroom but I was next door at Dylan's house. I was in a pair of his sweat pants and his plain white t-shirt (which was baggy on me but perfect on him). I turned over thinking Dylan was there cause I wanted to give him a kiss Good morning, but when I turned around he wasn't there and I was scared and sad. "Did he leave me alone in his bed." I was scared and sad until he came in and said "Good morning beautiful I didn't want to wake you up, because I made you something." I wonder what he made me. Next thing I know Dylan walks in with a tray full of food such as eggs, Bacon,toast,and some oj. It was the most amazing thing ever. You should've seen the look on my face when I saw him with the tray.

Dylan's P.O.V

I left Paige in my bed to go make her some breakfast when j heard something up stairs move and I knew she was awake. As soon as I heard that the toast popped and I buttered it. Then I was walking up the stairs and then I think she said something but I don't really know if she did or not. When I got to the room I opened the door and saw her in my sweats and my t-shirt she looked rather hot in it. After gawking at her I finally said "Good morning beautiful I didn't want to wake you up, because I made you something." The tray consisted of eggs,Bacon,toast,and oj. The look on her face when she saw the food was priceless she looked like a little kid who just got handed a piece of cake, it was so cute seeing her like that. Then I asked the unexpected. Paige Montgomery will you do the honors of being my girlfriend.

Paige's P.O.V

I was just looking at the food and then started to eat my food when Dylan asked the question I've been waiting for. "Paige Montgomery will you do the honors of being my girlfriend." I was speechless but I really wanted this. "Look I know that if you..." "Yes" I cut him off. "I know that if you don't want to then you don't have to...... wait did you say yes." "Yes." Then next thing I knew Dylan was in bed with me and we were cuddled up for what seemed like ages. I felt like he was the missing piece to my life. But what am I going to do about Sarah and her dumb sluty friends. There gonna keep picking on Dylan, I'll just ask my best friend Haley for some advice when I get home later on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do y'all think Paige should do should she stop hanging out with Sarah Karla and Liz or keep Dylan and hers relationship a secret comment what you think she will do. I'll update as soon as I can cause I'm testing all week. Stay positive and don't forget that I love you xx