Chapter 6

Haley's P.O.V

I was changing when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in it's open," I yelled. Next thing I know a rapist is in my house, jk it's just Paige. "Hey girly what you up to," Paige said. "Just getting ready." Man I know she's my best friend and I love her, but she can be a major air head sometimes. Paige and I are going to the mall to go shopping for her date with Dylan tonight. We walked into Hot Topic and she was looking at the skinny jeans and flannel shirts when I sweet this beautiful outfit. "Paige come here I found something that would look super cute on you," I said way more excited than I should've been. She gasped "Oh my goodness that's so beautiful, ima go try it on." It was a black crop top with white ploka dots on it with a high wasted blue skirt, and she bought some combat boots that would look nice with it.

Paige's P.O.V

I was looking at skinny jeans and some flannel shirts for tonight when all of a sudden Haley screamed "Paige come here I found something that would look super cute on you." I ran over there and oh my goodness that was the most beautiful outfit over ever seen. "Oh my goodness that's so beautiful ima go try it on," I said. I put it on and Oh my God I instantly fell in love with this out fit the black crop top with white polka dots on it with my new combat boots. Wait till Dylan sees me in this outfit ;).

Dylan's P.O.V

I was finding an outfit for my date with Paige when she messaged me. (Her name is gonna be princess )
Princess : Hey baby I found something for tonight that ima wear it's super cute.
Me: Can I see it on you???
Princess : Not till tonight boo.
Me: Please I thought you loved me.
Princess : Love has nothing to do with it sweetheart. But I do love you baby.
Me: Love you too love.
That was the end of our conversation. I started to look even harder when I came across my favorite shirt that Paige loves on me, my white and black flannel with blue jeans and my black vans. I didn't wanna look to much like a bum so I did my hair real nice for her and put on my black beanie. Then I checked my phone and it was 6:30 I'm gonna leave to get Paige at 7:00 I mean like we're neighbors so I can just walk over there and get her. "What can I do for 30 minutes," I thought to myself. I decided to play some Mortal Kombat X for 25 minutes and then looked in the mirror one last time before walking over to her house.

Paige's P.O.V

I was just finishing my eye liner when there was a knock at my door I knew it was Dylan so I said "It's open just come in I'm upstairs." I could literally hear Dylan running up the stairs and I also heard him fall and say ouch, I giggled to myself and then he came in. The look on his face was priceless I didn't even realize till last minute that we matched. He was in my favorite shirt on him his black and white flannel shirt with the Same color blue jeans as my skirt with black vans and a black beanie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will be up a little bit later cause I'm still testing but next chapter will be the date. Stay positive and know that I love y'all xx