Chapter 2

Skyler's P.O.V

I was just getting home from the mall when I got a message from my 2 best friends Chloe (Paige's sister) and Dylan.
Chloe: Hey guys what you doing later on tonight.
Dylan: Nothing much just going to go talk to your sister.
Chloe: About what??
Me: I think I know why.
Dylan: Just about something I can't go out I gtg I'll message you guys after I get home sorry.
That was the end of our conversation. I wonder what he needed to talk about with Paige.

Chloe's P.O.V

Me: Hey guys what you doing later on tonight.
Dylan: Nothing much just going to go talk to your sister.
Me: About what??
Skyler: I think I know why.
Dylan: Just about something I can't go out I gtg I'll message you guys after I get home sorry.
I wonder what little Dylan had to talk about with my sister cause I know everything about both of them and like I know Paige has a huge ass massive crush on Dylan and she has for the past 3 months now, but why doesn't she just tell him the truth?

Dylan's P.O.V

Chloe: Hey guys what you doing later on tonight.
Me: Nothing much just going to go talk to your sister.
Chloe: About what??
Skyler: I think I know why.
Me: Just about something I can't go out I gtg I'll message you guys
after I get home sorry.I didn't want to say any further statements, because I didn't want them to find out that I'm in love with my next door neighbor. Most of all my best friends sister, she would kill me. But I'm just gonna let it go I finally got home I decided not to go to my best friends house and I jumped in the shower. I came out of the bathroom with just my towel on and I had my curtains open not knowing that anybody was home next door.

Paige's P.O.V

I got out of the bathroom when I saw the most hottest sight ever Dylan standing there with just a towel on. Next thing I knew Dylan took his towel off and started to get dressed. He didn't notice I was there till he turned around with out anything on. I saw him all naked a whole 9.5 inches I was speechless. Then I closed my curtains and slide down my wall I didn't realize my cheeks turned a crimson color until I got to the mirror and started to do my makeup. I finished my daily makeup routine just without all the the eyeliner red (whore) lipstick and the pink blush. It just consisted of concealer foundation mascara and a lite nude lip gloss.

Dylan's P.O.V

I forgot my curtains were open and I took my towel off and turned around to get my underwear when I saw Paige just staring at me. I was shocked and couldn't move at all I was frozen. Well this night is gonna end very well (not).
~Skip to 15 minutes later~

I was just putting on my shirt when there was a knock on my door. It was Paige the love of my life standing in front of me who also saw new naked just 15 minutes ago. I was brought out of my thoughts when she said, "Dylan there's something I have to tell you but I don't know how to say it I......"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger y'all I'm sorry leave some comments of what you think is gonna happen love y'all xx