Chapter 8

WARNING *THERE IS GOING TO BE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER AND POSSIBLY OTHER CHAPTERS* I'M JUST LETTING Y'ALL KNOW This chapter is just gonna be in Paige's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige's P.O.V

We were heading back to Dylan's place when I decided to tease him. I placed my hand on Hi d*ck and started to palm him through his jeans. He started moaning like a p*rn star and then I just stopped. He looked over at me so angry it was kinda sexy. Seeing Dylan angry makes me all wet, I started to think about what Dylan would to to me if I touched myself but I was brought out of my thoughts when Dylan said "Get out of the car now." I was so turned on by angry Dylan. We barely got inside when Dylan slammed me against the door and whispered in my ear "Your gonna wish you didn't do that to me in the car princess." I was so turned on right now, Dylan lead me up to his bedroom where he told me, "Strip now." I slowly and teasingly started to take my clothes off, I'm so glad I wore my matching black lace bra and panties I thought to myself. Dylan looked at me up and down and bit his lip bottom lip. "Like what you see babe," I said to Dylan, he just shook his head up and down. Dylan started to take his clothes off. He got to his boxers and I slapped his hands away and got down on my knees and pulled them off slowly with my teeth. He started moaning again, he said "Hurry up love I'm so fucking horny." After I pulled his boxers down I quickly took his member into my mouth and started to deep throat him like there was no tomorrow. Dylan then pulled out of my mouth before he could c*m in my mouth and said "The only place I'm cumming is inside you princess." This made me super wet, Dylan flipped us around on the bed so I was laying down on it. Out of nowhere he slammed into me and I let out a moan like a freaking p*rn star. "Uhhhhh Dylan faster baby faster," I moaned with some profanities following after. He was speeding up I could tell he was close cause his thrusts were getting sloppier. "Oh daddy I'm gonna c*m," I moaned, "Me too princess me too," he said. He moaned "On the count of 3 love 1.....2.......3." I c*mmed like there was no tomorrow. "Uhhhhhhhh f*ck daddy yeah," I moaned as Dylan rode me out through Mine and his high. "I love you Paige" Dylan said, "I love you too.....daddy," I said with a wink. "Round 2 tomorrow baby," Dylan said. I looked at him and laughed, to tired to say anything. I fell asleep with him still inside of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did y'all think of this SMUT if you want more in another chapter comment and I'll do it also comment if you want me to do a SMUT book. Stay Positive and know that I love you xxx.