Chapter 9

Dylan's P.O.V

I woke up to No Paige in bed, I was kinda sad because I wanted to cuddle with her. I heard some movements downstairs and I grabbed my baseball bat. There was two voices down there. I was kinda scared but then I heard Paiges beautiful laugh and I put the bat in the hallway closet. I went downstairs to see Brennan (my best friend) and Paige (my princess). It was pretty obvious that Brennan was flirting with Paige, and she was just in my t-shirt from last night with her underwear showing. She looked super sexy but that wasn't the point my point was that my best friend is flirting with MY GIRLFRIEND. I thought he was my best friend. Then I guess they didn't see me there and they kissed. I wonder how long that has been going on for. I just wanna see if Paige is going to tell me straight away or wait a couple of days or never actually tell me. I hope she can trust me enough to know that I wouldn't leave her just for one mistake. At least I think it was one time. That's when I heard Paige say "What the hell Brennan, you know I'm with Dylan. Why the fuck did you do that?" That's when I heard Brennan say, "Oh my God Paige I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me it's just that you look super hot in just that t-shirt." That's when Paige said, "What the hell are you going to tell Haley?"
"I don't know I don't think she'll ever trust me again. I love her I really do but I don't know if she's ever gonna trust me again."

Brennan's P.O.V

I was thinking of Haley when I accidentally kissed Paige. That's when she said, "What the hell Brennan, you know I'm with Dylan. Why the fuck did you do that?" That's when I said "Oh my God Paige I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me it's just that you look super hot in just that t-shirt. "What the hell are you going to tell Haley?" She said.
"I don't know I don't think she'll ever trust me again. I love her I really do but I don't know if she's ever gonna trust me again." I have to tell her I'll just text her. That should make it better right? I thought to myself.

~Start Convo.~

Me: Hey babe I need to tell you something.
Baby Girl❤: What is it boo?
Me: Uhhhhh I really don't know how to say this but I accidentally kissed Paige.
Baby Girl❤: What. What do you mean accidentally it's either you kissed her or you didn't. I HATE YOU BRENNAN LEAVE ME ALONE, just for now atleast give me a couple of days to think Okay. Bye I love you
Me: Babe I'm sorry please don't leave me I love you and I always have. Just let me explain, I was thinking about you when I kissed her. Cause when you woos always wear my shirts I thought of you and just kissed her. I'm sorry baby please forgive me I love you❤.

~End Convo.~

I fucked up with the love of my life. I just hope she can forgive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do y'all think. The next chapter will be a couple of days later and it's gonna be in Haley's P.O.V hope y'all like it. Stay Positive and know I love you xx.
The picture comes in when Brennan is messaging Haley.