Chapter Seven

RYDER

I'M STILL NOT SURE WHICH PART OF HER BODY IS MY FAVOURITE. Her neck is so soft and smooth. Every time I look at it I want to decorate it with hicks so everywhere went everyone would know that she's fucking me. Her thighs on the other hand get me hard in recorded time. They are fair in colour and flawless. They are always shining which shows how good care she takes of her skin. Her lips look so suckable, and when they are between my lips I always fight the edge to bite them until I draw blood.

They are so soft, but that doesn't stop me from kissing them roughly. I haven't taken her to the playroom as yet and that's only because she has been in my possession for a few hours. I'm just waiting for her to push me hard, then I will take her to the playroom and I will punish her. I will fuck her so hard that she will hate, but love me at the same time. I've only fucked her twice, but her pussy has my by the balls already.

I can't get enough of it. It's always so wet for me making it easy for my dick to slide through even though it's too big for her tight little hole. Once my dick was inside of her I felt like a teenager all over again and it was like my first time fucking a girl. Her fire just burnt me in a good way. Fucking her and having her get wet for me just got my ego doubling. She got wet even if the circumstances went against everything she believed in. Her pussy is bomb.

I will make the most of these four weeks I have with her. That will be enough time for me to get her out of my system. Like I always do with every girl. She wasn't any different. She will be my plaything, and if she survives these four weeks she will be back where I found her and I will forget all about her and move on to my next conquest. My eyes finally darted away from her as I ignored my throbbing hard dick.

Seeing her kneeling in front of me made me fantasise about her suspended on the ceiling with her feet slightly above the floor. My whip would leave marks on her back as I hit her mercilessly. My dick would get hard from hearing her deafening screams and seeing the tears of pain and pleasure falling down her eyes. Then I would shove my dick inside her only to find that she enjoyed the beating as much as I enjoyed giving it.

"Get up"

I stand up from my seat as I make my way out of the room. It's lunch time and I'm starving. I ignored the burning desire to let her starve until she learns to fully obey me without hesitation or questioning. All of that will happen in due time. For now I would control myself, and my need to be in control of everything. She followed me to the dinning room where my brothers are already feasting on the buffet set on the table.

"Sit"

Most people were always shocked when they saw my brothers and I in one room. We look a lot alike and it's always hard to be able to handle all of our dark auras combined. When I looked at Othello she hid her surprise well unlike other people. She had this look of indifference. She's learning how to keep her emotions in check pretty fast. Hopefully she would learn just as fast how to accept me as her Master.

My brothers turned to look at the hot piece of meat I now owned. They all gave her this deep look and I knew exactly what was flowing through their dirty minds. They wanted to fuck her. It pissed me off, but it also made my ego bigger, because there's nothing more satisfying than having the hottest woman in the room, which every man wants, but can't have since she's all mine.

"Definitely having my go with her" I give him a threatening look which tells him to back of, but since this is Sniper he neer backs down until he gets what he wants. "She's off limits" If he said that before I fucked her I wouldn't have minded him having a go with her, but since I have helf her sweet haevens i'm not ltting my brothers anywhere close to her. "Why the hell not? You've never had a problem with sharing before" His sub seated next to him was forgotten as soon as his eyes landed on Othello.