Chapter Six

OTHELLO

SILENCE FILLED THE CAR AS WE DROVE INTO THE DARK SKIES OF THE NIGHT. I didn't know what destination we were going to or what my destiny would be once we got there. His jacket protected me from the cold. His perfume filled my nostrils as I tugged at the jacket trying to cover as much of myself as I could. Shame washed over me as I thought about what I had done. My life went from fufiling my dreams to being a sex slave. The most embarrassing part is that I enjoyed it.

Even though I didn't have much of a say in the matter I still feel like I cheated on Finn. I don't even know if I'll ever see him again. I'm sure his worried sick about me where ever he is, and i'm here busy enjoying sex from a man who has no problem about me being kidnapped. All he cares about is getting his dick satisfied. Doesn't he care that I was kidnapped? Him knowing me didn't matter at all.

But what did I expect from a man who told me to my face that I'm his when I was still working for him. He wanted to fuck me from the get go, and he took advantage of the fact that I was taken against my will, and he has rented me as a slave. Now he will fuck me when ever he wants and how ever he wants. He chained a collar to my neck. That's all I needed to see to know that he was into to the BDSM+ kind of sex. It's something me and Finn never tried, because villana sex did the trick for us.

Either than that I have never been into this kind of sex. I have read about it and it's not to my liking. There's nothing I hate more than being controlled. I only allowed Ryder to do it, because I would much rather be his slave than someone I don't completly know. I don't know much about Ryder either. Heck I just got to know his name. Even that was by luck, but he's a better option than a complete stranger. Seeing him again in that place just confirmed my thoughts about him.

He's cold.

Heartless.

And a bastard.

I just hate myself for even letting him see the vulnerable side of me. I let my guard down for a second and he made me regret it. I wish I knew better than to trust this monster of a man, who smiled at my pain. Who found satisfaction in sleeping with a woman against her will. I just need to think about this though. I have four weeks with him. I think that's enough time for me to be able to figure out an escape route or convince him to let me go.

That will be my last resort though. Knowing him he will never just willingly let me go. Even if I begged and cried. I checked my surroundings as we made our way to a gate in the middle of nowhere. Two guards are standing on either side of the gate. They open the gate once they see the car. We drive for another ten minutes before we can finally see the big beautiful white house. Escaping from this place will be a tough mission. He parks the car in front of the big double glass door.

This place looks like a palace from a cartoon movie. The whole front lawn is covered in green. The grass is beautiful and well kept along with the little flower trees decorating the whole place, and obviously a lovely glass angel sculpture shooting water from its mouth. The house itself is a dream. It's three stories high. He gets out of the car and I follow him behind as he enters the house without saying a word to me. Inside the house is beautiful, but not what I expected it to be.

The interior design has a dark aesthetic. It clearly shows that a man lives here. The house has three dominant colours. It's black, grey, and white. It's beautiful nonetheless, but it lacks the homely feeling and that womans touch. I follow behind him as we enter the dinning room where we find a set of eyes identical to Ryders. The dark aura in the room doubled weighing on me like a ton of bricks.

He smirks at us. The bastard even has the same smirk as Ryders. There's no doubt that they are brothers. The resemblance they have is uncanny. If I wasn't here by force I would definitely drool at the two hot species in this room. "You found your new play thing." Is wasn't phrased as a question. More like a statement. Ryder just nodded with a smirk on his face too before he turned and walked away. Judging from what his brother said I have a hunch he knows that I'm here against my will and he won't do a thing about it.