3.

Excuse any mistakes I didn't re read

Nova Ranáe Sands|| 20 || Slimm
August 3, 2024 (same day)
Her and her sisters home

I got out of the shower and I went into my room, I did my hygiene in the bathroom, such as: brushing my teeth, showering, and doing my skin care

I got out of the shower and I went into my room, I did my hygiene in the bathroom, such as: brushing my teeth, showering, and doing my skin care. Now I'm putting on lotion, deodorant, Vaseline, coconut oil, And I put on my perfume from bath and body works I'm not sure if it's perfume or body spray but it's call "love spell" and it's in a purple ish bottle. I put on the matching lotion.

My outfit since I'm only at home (this isn't her face claim just the fit.)

I decided to wear my natural hair, since I took my hair down today when I woke up

I decided to wear my natural hair, since I took my hair down today when I woke up. I heard Jada walk in so I got my charger, phone, and my mini purse and I walked out the room.

"Damn" I mumbled to my self since o forgot my AirPods. I walked back into my room and got my AirPods and put them into my mini purse.

"I'm ready" I said to Jada as I walked downstairs and she replied "okay." We walked out the door and I locked the door with my key from off my key chain.

I got into the car and Jada was just smiling at her phone...

"That's weird, not Ms. i won't neva fall for a nigga."

She smacked her lips and mugged me "girl hush, who is monk? Nigga in all yo comments" she said laughing

I started the car and I pulled out the driveway.

"That tall ass nigga that took my muthafuckn sprite at the gas station." I sucked my teeth and winced a lil bit because my jacket rubbed against my fresh cuts I had carved earlier.

Jada looked at me. "Are you okay?" She asked me. She knew I hated when she asked me this but she still does it, so I just always tell her yeah because the truth would probably hurt her, imagine your lil sister telling you that she self harms...

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied through my smiling mouth.

She nodded smiling at me. " and damn you still mad about yo sprite?"