2.

Excuse any mistakes I didn't re read

Nova Ranáe Sands|| 20 || Slimm
August 3, 2024
Her and her sisters home

I slid down the railing of the steps since I am home alone, you know like in them white peoples movies n shit when they all hype atta party?

Yea I fell my ass off the steps and cut my leg so now I'm in the bathroom stitching up my cut.
After I was done I posted a picture on Instagram.

_____________________________________

@Trvpout_nova_ : Mɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ ᴇꜰꜰᴏʀᴛ, ᴍᴀxɪᴍᴜᴍ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ

@Hoesfw_coco: 💋bestipoooh
↪️@Trvpout_nova: you know ion fw You..

@hoesluv_monk: 😍😍
↪️@Trvpout_nova: how tf you find my Insta... Thank you. 💗 (comment liked by hoesluv_monk)

Fine ass nigga found my Instagram... he must got sum FBI friends . I got a notification so I unlocked my phone.

__________________________________
Big sis🤦🏽‍♀️🤍
4:30 PM

aye we goin to my friends crib
so put some clothes on cs I just
saw yo post on insta and you wearing boxers

Mmcht, ima wear wtv I wanna wear

They boysss

Fineee.
__________________________________

Dammm I don't wanna get dressed, just cause we going to some fuck ass lil boys house, mmchttttt Ian dressing up I lied... I had my toes crossed.

I went to my room and I flopped down in my bed and I got on my phone but then I realized my box of memories fell on the floor.

⚠️⚠️Self harm.. if this will trigger you please don't read this scene⚠️⚠️

I picked them up and I just looked at them before I found a photo from the day my parents passed away...the fact that was the last picture Me and Jada ever got with them made my heart break. Before I knew it I felt warm tears leaking out of my eyes.

I sat and cried overthinking..

It's all your fault, you didn't warn them.

Stop, I didn't know...

But you heard someone, but like the dumb ass you are you didn't say anything.

You just HADD to go see the fucking fireworks, if you'd never been born everything would've been so much BETTER. You're the reason they're dead, you're the cause of your own pain.

I opened my night stand drawer and I just stared at the blade and lighted in it.

Do it.

No-no... I'm strong like mom used to say.

Are you really strong though?

As I picked up the blade I cried more, I took the lighted and flicked it a few times before I heated up the blade and I slowly cut my wrist spelling out

"No I am not."

I cried and winces as I carved those 4 words into my own skin... mom would be so disappointed in me I bet my father would be too.

I let it bleed, then I went to the bathroom and cleaned the cuts and sewed them together as I winced.

Since I was already in the bathroom I turned both of the shower nobs and walked into my room and picked up my memory box and put all the photos and things back into the box and then I put the blade and memory box back up forgetting about the lighter.

Then I went into the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth.

_____________________________________

Thoughts?

Do you think the death of Nova's parents is her fault?

How are you feeling about this story so far?

Short chapter, sorry about that.