"Let's go find the twins." The blonde told me as we walked past Dahyun's table.

I saw the girl staring at her ex with somewhat sad eyes.

I felt bad.

But I didn't choose for Mina to fall for me, though I surely was happy about the fact that she did.

Mina walked with me to the last classes they both had, but they were nowhere.

She was starting to get frustrated.

"Where the Hell are they?" Her pace picked up and so did mine because she was holding onto my hand.

There was no way I would be escaping this.

We were nearly jogging through the hallway, passing door by door. Until she suddenly stopped at the door towards the garden.

I watched her squint her eyes as she walked closer to the garden, and I followed her gaze.

There were the two best friends- kissing?

Momo and Sana were kissing?

I guess my hypothesis was right, there was something going on between those two, but for them to do it in the open like this?

That's just stupid, so it must've been Momo who made the first move.

Mina dragged me to the two who were still sitting on the bench near the fountain, eating each other's lips away as it seemed.

Neither of them were noticing us.

Not until Mina cleared her throat did Momo acknowledge us with a loud scream that caused Sana to back off.

"What?!" The hamster yelled and looked to the side to see us standing there.

Another high pitched scream was followed soon after.

"Stop screaming!" The youngest of the trio grumbled.

Both of their cheeks were turning red at this point and it was quite a sight to behold.

The two love birds quickly moved away from each other, but not like that would erase the image off of our minds of them sucking in one another's lips.

"Since when?!" Mina asked with a loud voice since she was quite shocked.

I wasn't particularly surprised nor shocked- I already found it suspicious the way they danced together at the party at some point and the little hints they sometimes spilled without meaning to do so.

Sana sighed and held her head in her hands, "Since 3 years."

But I didn't expect that.

"3 years?!" I exclaimed as I frowned, not getting why they hid it for that long.

"Why did you never tell me!" Mina shouted, clearly hurt by this.

"We were scared you'd tell the whole school!" Momo responded as she stood up after seeing Sana tearing up.

My eyes went from Sana to Momo to Mina, and back to Sana.

She was really struggling with it for some apparent reason.

"So you like girls?" Mina asked the eldest when no one said anything, only the sounds of Sana trying to hold her tears were to be heard.

The black haired girl slowly nodded her head as she looked over to her girlfriend, "I like Sana."

The brunette looked up and met Momo's eyes with her own, that seemed to lighten her mood.

The sobbing now calmed down before Momo sat back down and put her arm around Sana.

"I love her." She corrected herself and looked back at Mina.

The blonde sighed in frustration and pinched the bridge of her nose, "Alright, okay." She mumbled, "Fine, but this will be a lot to adjust to."

The 3 looked at each other for a while.

"Well, we came looking for you two with a reason which was to eat lunch. So come on before we don't have any time left." Mina said and started walking.

We all followed close behind.

---

It was the end of the school day and the bell had just gone off, everyone was leaving.

Well, the tall people were- the shorties had to wait unless they wanted to be stepped on.

After 3 minutes, I finally started to walk into the hallway and to the exit.

Yuna was probably waiting outside with the other classmates for training. But my plans were delayed when someone shyly tapped me on the shoulder

It was someone who I thought wouldn't talk to me for weeks.

Dahyun stood there with a somewhat shy posture, "Hey." She murmured.

Luckily she didn't sound mad, so I won't have to worry about getting my nose punched.

Hopefully.

"Hey, Dahyun." I replied as normal as I could even though the situation itself wasn't normal whatsoever.

She stared at the ground until I spoke up, "Is something wrong?"

What a stupid question- Mina literally broke up with her a week ago and I'm asking her if there's something wrong?

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for coming at you like that." The redhead explained the reason why she stopped me.

And it honestly took me off guard.

I didn't really know how to respond to this.

I couldn't tell her it's okay because it wasn't, but I couldn't reject her apology either.

"It happens." The words left my mouth without much thought.

She nodded her head and looked me into my eyes for the first time since then.

"How about we come online together tomorrow?" She asked with hesitation.

Though there was no doubt that I would say yes.

"Of course, I'll be online tomorrow after school." I smiled at her and received one back.

The girl nodded her head and quickly walked off.

I watched her go into the distance.

"Chaeyoung!"

I turned around to the direction where someone called out for me.

"Are you coming? We're waiting." Yuna asked me as she waved for me to come over before heading back outside.

Time to put my body to use.

~