The Argument: Imagine 16 (Sadie Sink)

Y/n's POV:

It's around 5:30 and ever since I got home Sadie has been ignoring me for some reason.
"Sadie?" She was ignoring me still and I was getting frustrated at this point so I decided to ask her why.
"Why are you ignoring me?"
There was a pause of thought from Sadie.

"The way Millie looked at you and you looked at her"
Sadie replied bitterly.
"What? What are you talking about?" You edged closer to her.
"The photos from the paparazzi"

Oh shit. I still hadn't checked the new photos, they must of captured something unintended if Sadie is getting annoyed by them. She never gets angry.

"Are you going to say something?"
She stared at me with anger. If one more thing annoys her she is going to literally burst, it's definitely not been her day today.
"I didn't notice her looking at m-"
I tried to reply.
"Oh yeah? Then why are you giving her the eyes?"
God she was mad.
I've never seen her like this before, I'm beginning to get scared.
"Bubs, I didn't try to. Trust me-"
I was interrupted again.
Sadie shoved the phone in my face, I didn't even remember looking at Millie.
"Are you not going to say something?" Sadie was now shouting at the top of her voice.
"Fine have it your own way"
She spoke again.

*smack*

SADIES POV:

A red mark of my hand was imprinted onto her cheek, what have I done. I didn't mean to. It was just an accident. My eyes came to the brink of tears, why am I crying? I'm the one that hurt y/n?
I was pulled away from my thoughts as y/n walked towards the door and began putting her shoes on.
"Where are you going?" I sniffed but stayed stern.
"For a drive" She said.
"No wait. I-"
I tried to apologise but before I knew it y/n was already out the door.

A wave of regret hit me as I walked towards the bedroom. I'm sure y/n didn't mean to look at Millie like that, I'm overreacting. I sobbed my eyes out for hours waiting for y/n to come back. My eyes were literally the colour of my hair.

What. Have. I. Done?

Y/N'S POV:

It's been around 2 hours since I left, I think I've given Sadie enough time to process everything. I pulled back onto the drive and let myself back into the house.
"I'm home" I said softly, letting Sadie know that I wasn't mad at her. I took off my shoes and looked in the hallway mirror, my face still had a red hand print that was now even more bold after all my crying.

I sat down on the couch and waited for her, I knew she could hear me come home because she had incredible ears. After 10 minutes of being home and sitting in utter silence, I heard the soft tapping of Sadie's feet coming down the stairs. Eventually, she leaned against the doorframe of the living room. She looked so tired and upset with herself. I got up from the couch and walked towards her.
"Sorry"
We both said in unison which made us both let out a sad airy laugh. Sadie reached up towards my face putting her thumb on her red hand print.
"No, don't be sorry. I overreacted. I'm sorry. I don't like fighting"
She said quickly.
I pulled her into a hug faster than I ever have before, she instantly melted into my arms like lava.

"It's okay, we never fight. And sometimes our emotions are bottled up for so long we take it out on anything" I reassured Sadie.
There was no reply from the redhead. I placed a soft kiss onto her head.
"Cmon, let's get some rest" i suggested.

SADIE'S POV:

How does y/n put up with me?

I nodded my head which y/n felt because my head was in her chest. She picked me up, my head on her shoulder and legs around her lower back.
"Y/n?" I asked.
There was a hum from her.
"I hurt you. With my own hands"
I began to tear up again.
"It's okay, it was in the heat of the moment and I know you didn't mean it"
Y/n reassured me again in a soft tone.

A few seconds went by.

"Y/n?" I asked again
She let out another hum.
"What did I do to deserve you?"
Y/n let out a giggle and led me down onto the bed.
"I love you too much to be mad at you Sades"
I pulled y/n into an apologetic kiss.
"I love you more"
"And I'm so sorry"
I tried apologising again.
"Shhh, your ruining the moment"
Y/n laughed placing her finger onto my soft smile signalling me to be quiet.

Just like any other night, we cuddled in each other's arms. There was plenty more kisses this time though.

She is my world.

—————————————————
requests? (I'm running out of ideas)

thank you for reading <3

word count: 857 Words