Unexpected Guest :Imagine 14 (Sadie Sink)

requested <3

Today, you got up earlier than Sadie for work. Which is rare as she normally gets up before you. So today, she woke up with an empty bed, she knew you had a busy day today so it wasn't a surprise to her.

                             -         -         -

Sadie had a normal start to the day, she got to set, caught up on emails, then got called to film when she was needed. During one of scenes, the producer yelled cut in the middle of a line. This was unusual because if something went wrong they would finish the scene anyway. Something was up. One of the producers frantically swiped on his phone until he found what he was looking for. A message.

'Calling all cast to board room.'

Sadie, Caleb and Gaten all rushed nervously towards the meet point. This had to be something important as no one ever gets called to the board room. Especially cast members.

Matt and Ross greeted them all as they arrived at different times. Everyone took a seat and waited for the anticipated news.
Millions of thoughts were clearly rushing through everyone's minds, this was so unusual. Ross began to speak.
"Hello everyone. Sorry for the short notice but we have some important news to share with you"
Matt continued.
"Now as you all know, we are currently working on season 3 of stranger things. We've called in another actor, or should I say actress. As we have an extra part to play and we think they will be great"
All cast mates looked at each other in shock and happiness.
Who could it be?

In walked a brunette girl, who had the most green eyes anyone had ever seen. All cast mates eyes lit up.
Ross began again.
"This is y/n, she is very popular in the industry as some of you might know and she also earned an Oscar at a very young age"
Matt continued.
"Please get to know each other".

All cast mates approached y/n slowly, on the other hand Sadie literally jumped at you. Giving you a huge hug.
"Omg" Sadie whispered in your ear.
"How long have you known about this?"
"Ages" You smiled. Placing a kiss on her cheek.
In front of you, stood some very shocked faces. Sadie let go of you and turned to them.
"I KNEW IT" Millie shouted.
"I TOLD YOU NOAH"
"This is my girlfriend y/n" Sadie laughed.
They all seemed to know that Sadie was dating someone but not who, until now of course.
One by one, they introduced themselves to you. You already knew much about them as you had watched to show and they were some of your inspiration to get into acting.

You all sat back down again, asking each other questions and getting to know more. Until Caleb asked you a question.
"Y/n, how long and how did you meet Sadie?"
"Yeah"
The rest of the cast liked the question.
"We've been dating for around 7 months now"
Sadie replied to the first question. They all looked at you for the answer to the next.
"Well, how met was kind of funny really" You let out an airy laugh.
"We were on a set together and Sadie was very eager to get to know me. Then I guess we just started things from there"
You turned to hold Sadie's hand. She was now looking down with a rose hue on her cheeks.

The rest of the day was filled with warmth and welcomes. Everyone thought that you were a sweetheart to Sadie. They knew that you loved her with all your heart and she did too.

——————————————————————
a/n - Here you go. I hope this is along the lines of what you were imagining. Thank you for the request.

Also for the story about Millie Bobby Brown, I've started to write it!

Thank You <33

Requests?

Word Count: 654 Words.