Your Birthday/Part 3 : Imagine 7 (Sadie Sink)

You were on your way to the next "activity". That's what Sadie liked to call it.
"You don't   need a blindfold this time, but look in the glove box" Sadie smiled knowing this was going to make you extremely happy.
You opened it. Inside was an envelope that Sadie had put there the night before. It had your name written on it in gold with Sadie's fancy handwriting. You opened the envelope, revealing a note. It read "I am taking you to where we shared most of our memories. The arcade".
This felt like some sort of treasure hunt.
"What are doing at the arcade?" You asked.
"You'll see" Sadie said nervously.
She's been nervous all day?

After reading the note and looking back up to see where we were headed, we were already outside the arcade. You both got out, held hands again and wondered in.

It was empty. No one was here, apart from Keith but he went when we arrived. Why was it so empty?
"I reserved it just for us" Sadie said almost like she read your thoughts.
"Oh, wow. Okay thank you" You were speechless.
Before you knew it you were sat at the back of arcade where you two spent most of your time together when you were younger.
"Why did you reserve it just for us?" You asked.
"This is why" Sadie replied with a smile on her face.

She got on one knee in front of you, pulling something out of her pocket.
"I love you y/n. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me, your everything I have ever asked for and I would do anything to have you in my life forever. So, that's what I will ask your permission for. Y/n?" There was a pause.

"Will you marry me?"

She  opened a box up revealing a diamond ring.  You gasped and your eyes filled with tears.
"Yes of course!" You replied quickly.
Sadie rose from her knee and and put the ring on your finger, it fitted perfectly. You kissed and at this point you both began to cry into each other's shoulders. You thought this day couldn't get any better, but it just did.
"I love you Sadie. This has been the best birthday ever. In fact. The best day ever" You said shakily.
"Your welcome. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" Sadie smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek.

You finally understood why she had been nervous all day.

You kissed again peacefully, knowing you would be together till the end of eternity.

————————————————-

a/n - This isn't how I imagined it to go when I started writing this but I thought it would of been good so I wrote it.

The things I would do to have this 😭😭.

Thank You For Reading <33

Word Count: 481 Words.