Moving In: imagine 10/part 4 (Sadie Sink)

requested <3

As Sadie is a early bird and you are a night owl, you wake up most of the time to an empty bed next to you on weekdays. You didn't mind too much as you knew you would still see her when you get up. Today, you woke up around 9:30 and Sadie had left a note on your bedside table.

Good morning darling. I'm going to pick up my little sister Jacey, no one else can look after her today so I was thinking we could test our parenting skills and take her out. haha. be home soon. love you xxx

You could practically hear her laugh through the paper. You've never met any of Sadie's siblings apart from one of her brothers Mitchel and of course her parents as well. Instead of waiting around in bed and Jacey seeing you in a mess like Sadie would if it was her by herself. You decided to have a quick shower and put some comfy clothes on.
"You go sit on the couch and turn something on, while you wait for us"
You could hear Sadie next door as you were finishing off getting dressed. The next minute you heard her open the door, walk in and softly close it behind her.

You both greeted each other with a hug and a kiss.
"So, I'm going to introduce you to each other, Jacey is a bit nervous but once she warms up to you she will be your best friend"
Sadie smiled.
You both headed out the room, Sadie was in front. Jacey turned her head towards you two, she was visible nervous so you gave her a warm smile on which she returned one back.

"Jacey, this is y/n. Y/n this is Jacey"
Sadie introduced you to each other.
You knelt down so you were on the same level.
"Hi, it's nice to meet you" You put your hand out expecting a handshake but instead she gave you a hug. Sadie laughed.
"Come on you two, I was thinking we could go to Central Park Zoo"

Jacey quickly released you and squealed in excitement.

The three of you walked out of the apartment block and towards the car. Sadie reached her hand out to hold Jacey's hand once we were near cars. You were standing on the other side of Jacey, she looked up at you and put her hand out. You held it softly and walked over to the car.

Sadie looked up at you and mouthed
"I think she likes you already"
Two big grins lit up both of your faces.

                  -              -             -

Once you all arrived, Sadie and Jacey went to the restroom as they waited for you to get the tickets. When all three of you were ready you headed towards the gates of the zoo.

A big round glass enclosure was in the centre. It had sea lions. Being led by Jacey, you all ran over to it. One sea lion, swam under the water and hit into the glass making both girls in front of you jump backwards.
"Sorry" They both apologised.
"Don't worry" You laughed.
"Do you want to get a picture?"
Sadie suggested. You and Jacey nodded.
"Excuse me. Please could you take a photo for us?"
She asked a stranger politely.

You and Sadie knelt down either side of Jacey, who had a huge grin on her face. Whilst you and your girlfriend were looking at each other with the look of accomplishment. Yours and Sadie's arms were wrapped around her back.
"Thank you"
Sadie arose and smiled at the stranger.
The three of you all huddled together to view the picture. It was perfect. You imagine that one day maybe you could take your and Sadie's kid here.

You spent most of the day at the zoo, looking through all enclosures and making sure you got a picture every now and then.

                        -         -          -

On the way back, you stopped at Schnippers Burger Shack. You and Sadie sat side by side, interlocking hands under the table, with Jacey in front of you.
"What was your favourite animal?"
You asked looking at Jacey.
"Hmmm. Probably the sea lions"
She replied.
"And what about you Sadie?"
"I would have to say the sea lions too"
You all smiled at each other. As you took the last bite of your burger, Sadie's phone started to ring.
"Hello?"
A faint murmur of a women could be heard.
"We are just eating dinner now. Yes we will drop her off on the way back"

                            -       -       -

As you pulled up to Sadie's parents house, you both turned around to look at Jacey who had a small frown on her. You both took her to the door where you were greeted to Sadie's parents, they gave you both hugs and thanked you for having Jacey for the day.
"Bye Jacey!" Sadie hugged her.
"Bye Jacey, it was great meeting you"
You hugged her this time.

After, you headed back to the car and headed home.
"Today was great"
Sadie started the conversation.
"It sure was. Jacey is so cute as well. She gets it from her sister"
You laughed and placed a small kiss on her cheek that had a small rose hue on them.

You arrived home and immediately got into bed.  You hugged for the rest of the night and exchanged a million kisses.

"I hope that will be our child some day" Sadie spoke in a raspy voice.
"Me too" You turned to her and placed a kiss on her lips.

They felt like home.

—————————————————
a/n - I hope this is kind of what you were expecting, when you requested it. I don't know much about Jacey, so sorry if it's bad.

Thank You <33

Requests?

Word Count: 967 Words.