I have no one to meet and nowhere to go, but I take my umbrella and walk outside without a plan. As if the rain wants its existence to be known, my shoes get dirty, and the noise made by the drops hitting the grey cement almost sounds like a melody that makes everything seem andante.

With my headphones on, I keep moving, avoiding all the hurried people in my way. Everyone is speeding up around me, and cars are honking annoyingly, almost louder than my music.

No, there are no 'cars' honking, but only one that is persistent and does not seem to stop any time soon.

Having a flustered, almost irritated expression on my face, I spin on my heels to check what is happening, just to see the famous jeep driven by Jungkook. I take off my headphones when Jimin rolls down the window from the passenger seat as if he's about to tell me something.

"Bluebird, it's heavily raining. Are you insane? Get in fast." he hollers.

"No, I'm good. I'm going home anyway." I wave my hands in refusal.

"Nonsense. Hop on. We can give you a ride." he leans to the backseat to open the door for me while other cars are honking them for stopping in the middle of the road.

Feeling bad for the situation I created, I get in the car fast and place my wet umbrella near my feet. Jungkook gives me a glance through the rearview mirror and floors the gas pedal, making me jerk back on the seat.

"Thank you, guys, but it was fine. I deliberately went out in this weather, so you should not have worried about me." I break the silence after a few minutes.

"Why? It's pouring outside. I bet your clothes are soaked right now." Jimin turns back to look at my outfit while smirking flirtatiously.

Wow, this guy does not miss the chance to hit on me every time we meet.

My eyes roll of their own accord, "As a matter of fact, I love rainy days. It helps me clear my mind."

Saying this, I see Jungkook giving me another glance in the mirror, his jaw tightening and his fingers gripping the leather steering wheel. He shakes his head with a slight grimace, and butterflies erupt low in my stomach.

Jimin looks at him and laughs softly, scratching his nose.

"Sorry, did I say something funny?" I question the little pervert.

"Not at all. It's just curious. I know only one person who loves the rain. Everyone else prefers sunny days." I wonder who that person might be. "By the way, did you get my text today? I need to meet with Hobi tomorrow, and he seems nowhere to be found."

I am unsure how to answer his question, so I stay silent. I don't want to tell him what happened because it's none of his business nor my place to talk about it. If Hobi ignores us, it's for a good reason, and it should stay like this until he decides otherwise.