"George and I can bring her food during lunch." Fred offered, the twins exchanging a worried look for their best friend.

"We want to see her, even just for a moment." George agreed.

"No, it's fine, I'll bring her food during lunch," Eva spoke up. "I'm going to talk to her."

"Eva—" Tommy whispered.

"I know what's going on." Eva whispered back.

~

     Thea laid in her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She was so tired, but all she's done for the past 3 days is sleep— And she was still tired.

Being all alone in the dorm during the day wasn't good. She could hurt herself whenever her cursed mine desired. It was all too easy.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as Thea looked down at her wrists. Blood had seeped through the bandages she had put on two hours ago. The girl held in a sob before reluctantly getting up from her bed. She walked into the bathroom and grabbed the roll of bandages and scissors from the medicine cabinet.

Thea let out a small hiss as she unwrapped the bandages. The cold air hit her cut wrists and it stung.  Dried blood decorated the skin and tears flooded Thea's eyes once again. Not even bothering to clean the cuts, she grabbed the bandages and began to wrap her wrists again.

The girl jumped when she heard someone open the door to the dorm, and then Eva's voice echoed into the bathroom, "Thea?"

"Um, bathroom, give me a second—" She called back, attempting to quickly wrap her wrists. Thea looked up for a moment, seeing Eva standing in the doorway of the bathroom with a plate of food in her hand. "Eva—"

"Oh my god," Eva gasped quietly and placed the plate of food on a desk, running into the bathroom. "Thea, oh my—"

"It's not what it looks like." Thea whispered as her vision blurred from the tears in her eyes. She felt Eva gently grab her wrist and that just made the girl want to cry more. Someone saw her like this.

"You think I don't know what a suicidal person looks like, Thea?" Eva asked back, a more pained look on her face. "I know exactly what's happening all too well. I've thought about killing myself more times than I can count, and I've tried to do it three times! One time was this summer, and the only reason I'm fucking alive is because your brother sent me a letter just before I was about to do it. Tommy quite literally saved my life without even knowing it, he's done it for years. I know what someone that doesn't want to be alive looks like. Now give me whatever thing you're using to make those cuts on your wrists."

Letting out a shaky breath, Thea reached underneath the sink and pulled out a bag of razors. Eva sighed and threw the bag in the trash. She didn't say anything as she look the trash bag out of the can and placed it outside the dorm for the house elves to take.

She turned back to Thea, crossing her arms, "Do you want me to get your brothers?"

"Why didn't you want to be alive?" Thea asked softly, ignoring her question. She wanted to know— She needed to know she wasn't alone.

"My parents like to kick my ass for fun." Eva replied. "No one knows, not even Tommy. That's why I stay at the school for all vacations and why I hate summer vacation with everything in me. It forces me to be home."