At long last

"Oh my god" you groaned feeling your walls stretching to accommodate Lokis hard cock as he entered you painfully slowly. Your eyes teared up as he settled inside of you, breathing bated as he looked down at you. You had imagined this moment before, of course you had but you didn't expect Loki to, well, be so, big. That night in your kitchen, you were sure Loki had an erection but it seemed it was only a semi.

"Are you alright?" He asked, concern evident in his tone as he tried to stay as still as possible. You felt like a virgin again. Nodding your head, you smiled faintly. It wasn't that you weren't warmed up, Loki ensured you were, it was that you just wasn't expecting this.

"Kiss me." You requested breathlessly.

Reaching down, Loki pressed his lips to yours, kissing you slowly, passionately as his tongue slipped passed yours, entering your mouth. He moved to your neck, kissing you there before you felt him nibbling your earlobe, licking the shell of your ear.

"Do you want me to move?" He asked, kissing your ear. All you wanted was for Loki to never stop whatever he was doing with his tongue. Wordlessly you nodded, eyes closed as you revelled in the feeling before Loki began to move, a breathy call of your name leaving his lips. Unlike when you were a virgin, instantly, his movements felt amazing. You could feel every vain of his cock gliding past your walls as he fucked you. His lips found yours again as they moved against one each other sloppily. You were quickly bucking your hips upwards to meet his as you loudly moaned his name. The sound of your combined moans as well as his balls slapping against your skin filled the room. As your back arched off of the bed, Lokis hand found your back as he pulled you upwards, knees bent on the bed with his legs open as he pulled you on top of him, helping you to position yourself above his cock. The new angle quickly had you gripping his shoulders as you bounced on top of him, legs wrapped around his torso. Your chest was against his as he wrapped his arms around you, holding you flush against him. You felt so close, so connected.

Your head fell backwards as Loki continued thrusting up into you, holding you so tenderly. This felt overwhelmingly intimate, almost unfamiliar. The pleasure had exceeded simply lust, this was rapture. In this moment you felt so safe, so worthy, so loved. This felt like love. Something sacred between two soulmates. Lokis hands roamed over your body, it felt warm. This was it, this was the feeling you craved, the intimacy your body yearned for, the affection your soul sought.

Your lips found Lokis again, kissing him fiercely as if you were thanking him, claiming him. This was a feeling you wanted, no, needed again and you only wanted to experience it with him. You felt yourself quickly growing closer towards your climax but you didn't want this to end.

"Are you close baby?" Loki spoke against your lips, feeling your walls clenching around him as your breathing became even more ragged, movements disoriented.

"Yes, yesss." You cried out "donttt stoppp." You begged.

Loki helped guide your movements as he took you to completion, reaching his own orgasm in the process. Watching you come undone was euphoric in itself. He wondered how one being could be so seraphic. He continued holding you as you wrapped your arms around his back as if hugging him, legs still around him. He didn't want to pull out of you, too content with both your positions. This was perfect. His eyes closed feeling you peppering kisses across his neck from where your head rested, nestled into it. No, perfect was an understatement.

When you finally raised your head, Loki held your chin as he looked into your eyes for a few moments in silence. You looked back at him, watching as his eyes darted across your features as if mapping your face before he smiled.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly.

"Yeah." You replied, matching his smile.

"Would you like a shower? I left out some cloth—"

Cutting Loki off, you kissed him gently, his hands finding the sides of your face as you did, kissing you back.

"I'd love a shower thank you." You smiled once you broke the kiss.

When you both finally broke apart, it was only to reunite in the shower where Loki made you cum again before you cleaned one another. Loki wrapped you up in a fluffy towel before you exited the shower. Handing you one of his shirts, he decided on wearing some pyjama bottoms, strategically placing them very low down his v line as he noticed you checking him out.

"Like what you see?" He winked.

"I prefer what's underneath more." You grinned from his bed causing him to laugh.

"Hungry?"

"Mmm." You hummed.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked, walking towards you.

"I can't say you can I?" You giggled. "I really don't mind. Noodles?"

"I can cook you know." He stated, leaning down to kiss you "I'm a great cook."

"Alright, surprise me then." You smiled against his lips before kissing him again.