Dance with me

Arriving at your apartment, you unlocked the door, stepping in before turning and welcoming Loki inside too. He looked nervy, contrite. You gave him a reassuring smile as he entered silently looking for somewhere to focus his gaze on. You walked towards your liquor cabinet, taking out two crystal glasses as well as a bottle of brandy.

"You're place is nice." He finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I like buying nice things." You answered simply.

"Modern, sleek." He continued as his eyes scanned your apartment.

"Are you here to continue gawking at my nice furniture or do you want a drink?" You chuckled, handing him a glass.

"Of course, cheers." He smiled, clinking his glass with yours before taking a sip "that's smooth."

"I spend a lot on liquor. Please, make yourself at home." You offered, gesturing to the barstools in your kitchen. Offering a tight lipped smile, Loki took a seat as you continued to stand, leaning against the counter. Your eyes met his over the glass as you took another sip. "You look so stiff." You commented as you picked the brandy bottle up. "Want me to top you off? It'll loosen you up." You grinned causing Loki to almost choke on his own drink.

"I-I think this was a mistake." He spoke, putting his glass down as he began standing up.

"Sorry, sorry, I'll pour your drink without the innuendos." You laughed, absentmindedly placing a hand on his thigh to keep him seated as you poured him another drink. Loki cleared his throat as he glanced down at your hand. "Sorry." You said again as you removed your hand from where it rested on his thigh. "Do you like music Loki?" You asked, making your way towards the small stereo that occupied a part of your kitchen. He replied with a quiet hum as you began playing music. Your back was to him as you began swaying your hips as the music played.

His eyes ran over your body shamelessly as you began singing along to the song still with your back to him. The desire he felt for Darcy was nothing compared to his burning yearning for you. Once you finally faced him, you beckoned him towards you with your finger. A small smile spread across Lokis face as he downed the rest of his drink before standing up and making his way towards you. His hands found your body as you continued to dance. He knew it was wrong, always knew it was wrong but it felt right. You felt right.

"Bucky likes dancing with me." You laughed as Lokis grip on you fell slack at the mention of his name. "Sorry, shouldn't have said anything." You added.

"No it's fi—"

"Considering that he's in the middle of a mental breakdown that's completely my fault." You rambled.

"Y/n sto—"

"You better leave now Loki or you'll end up just as damaged as me." You laughed mirthlessly "I can't believe I just left him there." You sighed.

"It's the best place for him to be." Loki interrupted, placing a hand on your cheek.

There was a pregnant pause as he awaited your reply.

"You're right." You smiled kindly after a few moments as the song changed. "Now, you know so much about me and yet I know nothing about you." You prompted him to speak as you resumed your impromptu dance in the middle of your kitchen.

"My names Loki Laufeyson." He answered, dipping you low "and I'm a therapist." He added as he looked down at you in his arms. Your gazes lingered on one another for a while and you felt your heart rate increasing at the intimate placing of his hands, the closeness of his body, his non wavering stare. The music continued filling your ears as Loki picked you back up and you held tightly onto him before leaning in and pressing your lips to his. You always assumed that your first kiss with him, if you ever made it that far, would be slow and romantic but this was far from that expectation.

Loki instantly deepened the kiss, holding you against him as his tongue pushed passed your lips. His hands roamed your body, finally able to touch you like this. To hold you like this. He felt his trousers tightening at the feeling of you sucking his tongue and he desperate wanted to rid you of your clothes. He was certain he'd fuck you right now, tear your clothes off of you and take you on your kitchen floor. It's what you've wanted since you first met him, he knew that. He was ready to give it all to you. Desperate to give it all to you. He was going to give it all to you until his pocket vibrated with the sound of his phone ringing. The sound jolted him back to reality as he quickly dropped his hands from where they were resting on your hips and took a step away from you.

Your heart fell at the sight of Lokis wide eyes seemingly full of regret as he looked at you whilst picking his phone up. His gaze left yours as he read the name. Biting your lip as you tried to hide your embarrassment and strange feeling of heartache, you spun around and made your way back towards the stereo before switching it off.

"I'm sor—" you began, wanting to apologise for your initiation of the kiss before you felt Lokis hands around your hips again as he spun you around and resumed the kiss. He pressed his body against yours, trapping you between the kitchen counter and him. His lips left yours as they trailed down to your exposed neck. Picking you up, he sat you on the counter as he continued to kiss your body. His hands found the hem of your jumper before he began lifting it over your head and placing kisses across your chest. Reaching lower, he fell to his knees as his fingers reached the hem of your joggers. Lifting your hips, you helped him pull them down before his hands were on your knees, pulling them apart whilst he left kisses over your inner thighs.

"Ohhh, fuckk." You panted as you felt his teeth graze your bikini line as he pulled your panties to the side. One of your hands held his hair whilst the other tightly gripped onto the surface of the counter as you felt him lick from your entrance towards your clit. "Yesss Loki." You moaned as he began licking feverishly through your folds as one of his hands stroked your calf. Your head fell backwards, nearly colliding with your cupboard as his tongue circled your clit. You continued moaning his name wondering whether you should have kept the music playing as that would have covered the lewd sounds you were making.

"You taste so good." He praised "just like I knew you would."

You felt your orgasm approaching quickly at the thought of him thinking about you as you had thought about him. You wondered if he had ever pleasured himself with mental images of you.

"Keeep going baby, make me cum." You pleaded as your grip in his hair tightened. Loki felt his cock twitching at the desperate sound of your voice as well as the term of endearment. This felt like a dream come true as he absentmindedly thrusted his hips forwards wanting to plunge himself inside you but he couldn't, right now was about you. He could feel that you were close as he sucked your clit. Your hips were slowly grinding against his face.

"Cum for me." He ordered, glancing up at you before burying his head between your thighs again. Almost instantly you came with a scream of his name. Loki lapped up your juices as your legs shook slightly from the sensation. Suddenly you felt shy as if now was the moment for sheepishness. As if Loki hadn't just seated you on your own kitchen counter, rid you of your clothes and devoured you. Gods, let this not be a dream.