---

It took me a total of I think 6 hours until everything was set and made, the couch was standing where I wanted it to be and the bed was constructed all by myself.

I threw a new pair of sheets and covers on it when I put my mattress down, loving the way it all was.

My eyes wandered across the apartment and it almost seemed as if it wasn't mine.

But it was, and I was so proud because of the vibes it gave off.

It felt like home, and that was what was most important to me.

A new beginning.

I sat down on the couch and finally pulled out my phone after hours to see 5 messages from Ostrich and at least 6 calls.

The last text was from 10 minutes ago telling me that she's coming over right now.

And that made me panic for some reason.

I hadn't told her that I renovated the place yet and she might question about it.

The doorbell went off.

Did she really have to come without permission?

An annoyed a sigh came from me as I headed over to the door just to hear more aggressive knocking that continued until I opened the door.

I was met with a hand in my face, knocking on my forehead before an apology was quickly given.

"That's a nice gesture." I mumbled to her and gave her a glare.

The smile she gave me told me she was sorry and meant it that she was.

A light chuckle came from me as she came inside, "Woah,"

The blonde walked around in the apartment, "Decided to spend your last year's salary?"

I didn't answer her as I went back to my couch and sat down, turning the TV on.

Jeongyeon toured herself around my apartment, going into the bedroom at last and coming out smirking.

"Did you choose all of these by yourself?"

And of course did she get suspicious over the choices.

"Yes." I simply told her with no further eyecontact.

"Hmm, I don't know." She walked around the couch until she was behind me, "Some things look quite similar to what Nayeon has and likes."

My eyes shot open as I jumped from my brand new couch and faced her.

"How do you know that?!" The words left my mouth faster than lightning.

"I was at her place with her yesterday." Jeongyeon told me and tilted her head to the side.

"That can't be, she stayed over at mine."

"Ha!" Jeongyeon almost pointed her finger into my face, "I knew it!"

Why did I fall for this.

I just rolled my eyes and let myself fall back onto the couch, shaking my head at my stupid mouth.

She jumped over the couch and sat next to me, "I knew you two were dating."

"We're not!" I exclaimed a little bit too quick for her.

"Then why do you give her your lunch, stare at her and now even let her occupy your apartment for the night. That seems suspicious to me, Jihyo."

She now noticed that I was struggling with myself.

The blonde tilted her head and came with her face infront of mine, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, it's just.."

I took a little while to gather my thoughts together.

"I think I've been falling for her ever since that accident, ever since I helped her. She's just such an amazing woman and she makes me completely forget about Tzuyu, something that never happened to me before."

My eyes met Jeongyeon's, and I saw that she was genuinely listening to me.

"She's just it for me, it sounds cliché as fuck I know." I laughed nervously after my confession and scratched the back of my neck.

I couldn't believe I just said that and actually admitted it to myself.

I thought I'd never get over Chou Tzuyu, the woman who I thought was the love of my life. Somebody who I knew for so many years.

But someone I've known for a less period of time had catched up to that thought without even knowing she did it- without me even knowing she did that.

And even though she was straight, I just couldn't help but feel like she wanted me.

That she wanted to eat my cooking everyday and to be close to me.

I just hoped it was true.

I hoped Im Nayeon could love Park Jihyo, a woman.

Jeongyeon pulled me against her side and grabbed my face, almost tearing my cheeks off my face as she turned my face to hers.

"You're going to confess to her, damn it." She strictly told me as she looked at me with the most serious face she could pull.

"What!?" I shot up from the couch, "No fucking way!"

The fact that she said it as if it was nothing was berserk.

"She's straight!" I argued with her as she also stood up.

"No way that woman is straight! Have you seen the way she looks at you when you're not looking?!" Jeongyeon yelled back at me.

"No, of course not you idiot, because I'm not looking when she does!

"Well, I'm looking and seeing it!"

"Yeah sure, but I don't trust your eyes." I scoffed at her and she finally stopped.

It stayed quiet for a while.

"Fine, the truth will come out sooner or later."

~