Chapter 41

Well thank you so much for the great comments. I really loved them! U all made me feel so happy and cheerful. Am very thankful to you guys and i bet you people are even more beautiful. And now without wasting anymore time let's get to the story!

Hope and y/n first left. And the rest followed them after telling the guards to transfer him to the basement and killing his guards.

Continued.

A/n pov

After getting freshen up all the siblings again gathered in the living room.

Jin: So let's deal with him tonight itself. What say?

Namjoon: Yeah it's better if we do it.

Hobi: yeah let's finish it as soon as possible.

Jimin:Than what are you waiting for? Let's go!

Taekook: Yeah!

Suga-y/n: Count me out i just wanna sleep.

Both said at the same time. And the rest look at them with a done face.

Tae:Well uk Yoongi hyung is always like this. But u too?

Y/n: Yeah me too. And Yoongi hyung let's cuddle I have work tomorrow too.

Both of them went away. Leaving the rest behind.

Kook: Hyung's let's get over with this tomorrow we all have things to do.

Joon: Hmm let's go!

Time skip to basement.

Joon seok pov

I woke up in a dark place. There was all smell of blood. It was cold and dark. I was about to shout for help or maybe someone tell me why they brought me her. But before I can speak the door opened with a loud bang.

?? : Well well look who we have here?

Joon seok: Let me go! Why u brought me here?

BTS pov

Jk: Well well look who we have here?

Said entering the basement.

Joon seok: Let me go! Why u brought me here?

This bitch is shouting too much now. And is getting on our nerves now cuz we don't like when someone raises the voice against us.

Jin:Shut your mouth now. My siblings are sleeping and if they woke up bcz of the sound you will die in the worst way.(threatening+commanding+scary)

Woah when jin hyung spoke like this we too were feeling scared.

Joon: We'll give you too choices?

Joon seok: What are they?

Jimin: Either tell us about your boss on your own-

Tae: or we'll you talk.

Hobi: Now choice is yours?

Joon seok:(scoff) U thought I'll tell you about my boss like this.

Jk:That's what we thought! Show them on the screen.

Guard came with an ipad and hand i to hobi hyung.

Hobi: U might want to take a look at this.

Said showing the screen to Joon seok. Joon seok's eyes went wide.

Joon seok: Please please i beg u leave them. They're innocent.

(An: Actually BTS sent their guards to his house. They were ordered to capture his family and show them through video screening.