Chapter 22

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes blinking many times to adjust light. I remembered what happened yesterday. I couldn't stop my tears from falling. I couldn't believe my mom who promised to stay with me forever left me. I saw my brothers and Eunwoo sleeping peacefully. Hobi oppa was sleeping while holding my hand. I saw iv in my arm. I don't want it. I wanna go to mom. I was about to remove it but someone hold my hand. He was non other than Taehyung!!!

Taehyung: Are u out of u fucking mind? What u think you're doing?(shout)

Others also woke up because of his shouting.

Y/n: Leave my hand...... I wanna go to mom! I don't wanna stay here. Just kill me already

Y/n was a crying mess wnd everyone was trying to calm her down.

Eunwoo: Babe please don't cry......Ur mom never liked it when you cry. She will be sad if she sees you crying.

Hobi: Yes bun now please don't cry.
Wiping her tear.

The doctor came in and said

Doc: U can take Ms.Y/n home. She's fine now she just needs redt and proper diet because she is weak.

Jin: Yes thamk you dr.

Time skip

A/n pov

Everyone came home but y/n slept on the way home due to the iv dose. Everyone came out of the car and Eunwoo carried her bridal style to her room. He made her lay properly and covered her with sheets. After that he came downstairs.

NOTE: Mr.Kim is also discharge from hospital and is now resting in his room.

Eunwoo: Hyungs I will be going now. And please if u need any help please let me know.

They nodded and he went away.

Jk: Hyungs u also take rest. U must be tired. And also tomorrow is the funeral of eomma.

All of again became sad after remembering that we have again lost our mother.

All of them simply nooded and went into there rooms.

Tim skip

Finally the day arrived. Everybody got ready for Mrs.kim's funeral. Bts were lightly sobbing but y/n was just looking blank. She had no emotions. She was just simply staring at ground.

After the funeral Y/n didn't eat anything. She became depressed. She never opened her door. She always just sat in her room. She never came out. Whenever she missed her mom she made cuts on her wrist.

It has been two weeks now from the funeral. Y/n still hasn't came out of the room. Her brothers and father are worried for her.

A/n note: Mr.Kim has recovered now and is back to his normal routine.

Today again y/n is missing her mom. And is cutting her self in the bathroom. Bts were outside knocking on her door. But she wasn't responding. Jin ordered the head maid to bring the spare key. They quickly opened the door and saw y/n cutting her self. She had made 6-7 deep cuts on her arm.
Kookie hurriedly went to her and snatched the blade from her hand.

Kook: ARE U OUT OF UR F*CKING MIND? WHAT DO YOU THINK UR DOING?

Tae came forward and carried y/n out tbe bathroom. Jin made her sit on her bed and asked jimin to bring the first aid.

Suga: Namjoon call dr. Lee too.

Namjoon nooded and went out of the room. Jimin soon came with the kit and started treating her arm.

Hobi: Y/n please tell us why are u even doing this?

Y/n just remain silent. Whereas kookie who was angry and worried spoke in a cold voice.

Kook: He asked u something! Answer him!

But again y/n remain silent making him more angry. He shouted and again said.

Kook: ANSWER HIS FU*KING QUESTION KIM Y/N!

Tae: Kook calm down.....come with me let's go!

Then Tae dragged kook out of the room and now jin spoke who was done treating her arm.

Jin: Y/n please tell us what's bothering u? U don't even come out if ur room and now you're cutting ur self?

Hobi: Yes y/n please tell us! We are brothers........ Maybe we can help you with what's bothering u?

Suga: Yeah now please tell us! I promise well find a way to fix it.

Y/n: H-hyung!

Jin: Yes princess please tell me!

Y/n: Hyung Pl-please kill me!

Hobi: y/n what are u saying?

Suga: yes doll please don't say like this

Y/n: Hyung u said u will fix my problem then please kill me! I don't wanna live without mom!

Suga pov

When I saw doll is cutting herself. I thought I just lost her. But now what she is saying is making me think that I failed. I failed as a brother!

Hobi pov

When sunshine said that she didn't wanna live my heart broke. She asked us to kill her. Seeing my sunshine suffer is breaking my heart into millions of pieces.

Jin pov

Princess each word pierced my heart. The girl I love the most in the world is saying that she doesn't wanna live anymore is making me wanna kill myself.

A/n pov

Soon Tae and Namjoon entered the room.

Tae: Hyung!

Jin looked at him

Jin:Hm

Joon: Hyung dr. Lee is here.

Jin nooded.

And stood up.

Dr.lee: Good morning Mr.Kim

Jin: Good morning Ms.Lee

Dr.Lee: Mr. Kim Can you please leave the room i need to check young miss.

All of them nooded and went out of the room.

After 10 minutes the doctor came out.

Hi my lovely and beautiful readers. Hope you guys like this. I thought of updating a little early for you guys. So enjoy the chapter and tell me in the comments section how was the chapter! Bye bye for now. Saranghea ❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜