Chapter 28

Hey lovely people! How are you guys doing? Hope you are well and healthy! I hope the best for you all! Still i can't believe the PTD era is already over! But next era will be even more exciting and fun! I can't wait for 10 june. Now let's get back to story!

Present

A/n pov

Y/n was done packing her bags. She decided to take a break and went downstairs to get a glass of juice for herself. She asked the maid for a glass of juice. She went to the couch and sat down putting her down closing her eyes. Soon bts also came back and were going to their room but stopped whrn they saw y/n sitting while closing her eyes and resting her head.

Hobi silently went to her ruffling her hair and sitting next to her. Y/n opened her eyes and saw her brothers sitting on the couch. The maid served them water and gave y/n her juice.

Jin: Princess u seem tired! Why?

Y/n: Nothing hyung I'm fine. Hyung can we go out today? let's go and enjoy our day today? What say?

Jk:Yeah let's goooo!

Tae:I'm also in!

Jimin:Me too! Hyung what you say?

Hobi:Me too

RM: yeah let's go!

Jin: ok ok everyone get ready and come down in 15 mins.

Suga: U guys go i'ma sleep.

Jin:you're not sleeping your also coming no more discussion.

Suga sighed and with everyone went to get ready.

Bts outfits

Bts outfits

Y/n outfit(ignore the bag)

Y/n pov

I got ready and i thought of leaving oppa. I called appa.

On phone

Appa: hello?

Y/n: Appa actually can I request something from you?