60) Love Is In The Air

Start from the beginning

Vikram's evil smirk widened at her flustered state while Digvijay let out a chuckle.

Narrowing her eyes at smirking Vikram she said,"No I have made my mind that I will make you eat everything. You three just look at yourself. Six pack, eight pack what is it ? You are a man or a biscuit packet. If you go out like this what will people say? Their wife doesn't feed them well, that's why they are thin as a wire," she completed gesturing towards their stony body.

All the three men snapped their heads at her remark.

Thin as wire?

Is she losing her eyesight or what?

"Wire! Princess, look at me. Do I look like a wire to you !" Rudra said pointing to his abs, definitely offended by her words like the other two.

Getting up from his chair he opened his sweatshirt and threw it on her face, "Sugar!!" Aadya shrieked, removing the sweatshirt from her face.

"Look at it," he said, showing his muscles and the veins running on his dark skin.

Aadya ate another sour orange carpel and clicking her tongue she muttered with a shrug,"It's okay okay."

Rudra gasped dramatically and his eyes turned into a soccer ball when she told him he was only okay, okay.

Other girls drool over his ripped, chiseled, brown body and here his wife is not finding his body good enough!

"I bet you can't ignore this," it was Vikram who said it, arrogantly.

Aadya looked at him with a raised brow, "Oh really? "

"Yes my darling," Vikram passed her a tight lipped smile and in ten seconds he was also shirtless.

He was extremely proud of his body and virile. For every other girl he was the epitome of sexiness. Girls die to see him without a shirt. One can say his body is more ripped and hot than any Greek god.

However his wife only rolled her eyes and muttered a small,"Not interested."

Vikram's mouth hung open at her response, "You are lying," he accused.

Aadya giggled internally at the look on his face. His ego was literally bruised. However, maintaining a straight face, she deadpanned,"No I'm not."

She then looked at Digvijay who was silent till now,"Won't you do something ? I just said you are as thin as a wire my dear husband," she bit her lip hiding the cheeky smile escaping.

"Do you want me to do something? " he asked, wiping his hands with a tissue.

Aadya only shrugged in response and brought her attention to the other fruits on her plate.

Aadya was not accepting it at all but he also got up from his chair and opened his shirt. And in a minute showing his ripped dark body to her.

The orange in her hand dropped as she found herself surrounded by the three half naked Greek gods.

She fanned herself in her mind. That's what she wanted. Admiring their hot and sexy body early in the morning. Now she will not let them wear those gray and black sweatshirts again.

She was drooling at them from inside but from outside she just averted her gaze from their sexy body and started eating the grapes on her plate.

The three men literally gaped at her. They were shocked by her nonchalant behavior.

Digvijay pulled her to him, bringing her on his thighs.

Aadya only pouted at the sudden movement.

She let her both legs dangle at either side while her back rested against his chest.