60) Love Is In The Air

Start from the beginning

"You know you make me nervous when you start acting so romantic suddenly," she whispered, her eyes locked with his, however the shyness crawled every part of her skin.

"Now knowing that is satisfying my ego," the smile turned into a devil smirk and she broke down in a bashful smile.

Pushing him away from her she turned her head to the other side as now it was very hard to hide that precious red blush,"Shut up. Let me do my work. Or I will burn everything," she said, softly trying to focus on the work in hand.

But boy it was difficult when your husband keeps gawking at you like you are his favorite meal and he wants to devour you.

Digvijay chuckled at her bashfulness.

Spiking her shyness and nervousness more.

................

Rudra's nose scrunched up in the distaste.

The taste of burnt and brown pancakes was not so good in his mouth.

Even then when his wife looked at him with eagerness in her beautiful eyes he smiled. He smiled a full blown smile with a mouth full of burnt food.

"How is it sugar? Is it better than the pancakes you make,"Aadya asked, placing the pancakes on Vijay's plate. "Eat," she said, smiling and started applying the butter on the burnt french toast for Vikram.

"It tastes different," she looked up from the toast and raised a brow in question,"Good difference or bad difference," she asked.

"Of course it's good. It is better than the pancakes I make," the poor man said and Vikram chuckled at his response.

However his laugh ceased when Aadya placed the most burnt toast on his plate. He gulped seeing the black breakfast.

"You don't have to lie, sugar. I know no one likes burnt food," she said with a shake of her head, however Rudra cut her in between.

"But I like it," he said.

He took a huge bite of burnt toast she made and swallowed it down in one go, then continued,"In fact I love it. They are my new favorite. Burnt french toast with tons of butter on it and brown crispy pancakes," he said, his eating speed increasing now as he finished two burned toast in a minute.

"I agree," Vikram said with a mouth full. Aadya wiped the crisp of the toast from the corner of his mouth.

He smiled at her gesture and said, "But please darling don't apply this much butter. It will imbalance my fat intake," he said, grimacing at the real butter she was applying on his next toast.

"Why not? You should eat as much as you can. Fat, carbs everything. What if tomorrow your mother comes to me and tells me I'm not feeding you well ?" Aadya said, remembering the day Rudra's mother said the exact thing.

She scowled at the memory and placed the toast on Vikram's plate.

For herself she peeled an orange and popped one carpel in her mouth. It was sour yet delicious, she closed her eyes scrunching her nose.

Vikram smirked , as he took another bite of the burned food and said,"Oh don't worry about that. You are feeding me really well."

Aadya's eyes flung open and the redness gripped her white skin as she understood his intention behind those words.

She blinked her eyes few times remembering the moment he was feeding on her sex juices.

She glanced at Rudra through the corner of her eyes. He was squirming in his chair remembering the imperfect yet perfect blow job.