One : Kreese

I'd be lying if I said Logan Kreese was nothing like her father. Logan Kreese is none other than the daughter of John Kreese. Her mother died when Logan was very young. She has a bit of a bad temper at times.

When Logan was 13, John Kreese disappeared. Everyone just assumed that he died. Logan, on the other hand, always believed that he was still out there, waiting for something.

Logan's father taught her karate. He taught her Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy. Logan enjoyed karate, until John went crazy.

John Kreese started pushing Logan too hard. He started fighting her, and he went hard on her. He used all of his skills against her. Logan got broken bones at times and had to run out of the dojo to get to the hospital.

Her father became scary to her. She wanted to leave but she couldn't. She wouldn't have anywhere to go. The dojo was the only home she ever knew. She slept, showered, and ate in that dojo.

One day, John Kreese went missing. After a few weeks people said he was dead. Logan got evicted and had no money. She had to live on the streets. Logan barely got by. She got a part time job at a bar as a janitor. 8 bucks an hour.

3 years later, Logan is in Reseda. She decides to just hang around the apartments because she can sneak in and steal food.

"Hey! Who the hell are you?" A blond guy says. He looks like he's nearing his 50's.

"Logan. Why do you ask?" Logan asks the man.

"Do I know you? You look familiar. The name's Johnny." The blond asks.

"Listen dude, I just got here yesterday so I have no fucking idea ok?" Logan says. She walks off to the trash can and passes by the blond.

Johnny gets in his car and drives away. Logan smirks and pulls out the keys to his apartment. Pickpocketing is the thing she does best.

Logan unlocks the apartment door and the place reeks of alcohol. There are cans everywhere. She walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge. The only items in the fridge is a gallon of spoiled milk and some orange juice.

Logan opens the orange juice and drinks straight from the jug. She then looks in the cabinet and grabs a bag of cheese curls. She eats some and then sits on the couch to watch some TV.

A few minutes later, Johnny busts through the door. "What the hell?!" Johnny yells.

Logans eyes go wide and she gets up. "Ummm. I'll just be leaving." She says. She walks by Johnny.

Johnny trips her and Logans temper starts to take over. She gets up and kicks Johnny in the side. Then she sweeps his legs and Johnny falls to the ground. "Bitch." Logan says as she leaves.