Part III - Chapter 18 - In Character

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight KD."

"Better night with me, baby. Everybody know it."

Ryan smiled and shook his head sure and secure with his place in my heart. I whispered his name and held my index finger over my lips as led him through the back stage door. I loosened his belt buckle and he quickly undid my efforts. "Are you serious?"

"Come on," I said tip toeing to the costume closet. I placed one of his hands on my breast and one on my ass to loosen him up. "I've been thinking about you all day."

He tucked his lip and backed me inside. We fell clumsily into the clothing rack. His intensity was on full power and it was all for me. I dropped into a squat and touched his waist and crotch in a way that only I had the privilege. I pressed my lips to the bulge of his gray boxer briefs admiring the way they fit over his body as his jeans hung below his natural waistline. He placed his hands on each wall and watched me love him. "You're so sexy," I whispered, kissing his engorged penis through the cloth.

He licked his lips calmly but his muscle jumped with excitement. When my lips touched his bare skin, I heard him sigh. He was quickly melting into that ball of sexuality that I knew on homecoming night. "Suck it, babe."

I did as he liked, making him nod and whisper affirmations of pleasure.

He pushed into my mouth, craving the kind of friction that created an explosion. He pulled me to my feet, kissed me hard and worked down my jeans with one hand. His face was near my private spot now. I squeezed my legs closed, embarrassed by the wet spot on my panties. He firmly positioned my feet a foot apart and French kissed my button til I was rocking with my eyes crossed.

I blushed uncontrollably as he watched my juices gloss my left thigh. Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and turned me around, holding my cheek to the wall. He pushed inside me from behind, making me gasp. The feeling of being so physically connected was new and exciting. He pumped hard and fast until he pulled out and sprayed all over the cape on the costume rack. It wasn't until he was empty that he released his grip on my head.

He turned me around and looked at me like he thought I somehow wouldn't be the same. His smile was almost apologetic as he helped me back into my clothes with grace.

"Do you still love me?"

He seemed surprised by the question.

"The same way?" I clarified.

"Well, it didn't change," he said sardonically. He buckled his jeans carefully, contemplating. "Was I too rough?"

I shook my head.

"I feel different," I admitted.

He kissed my cheek and held the door open for me. "Don't."

I hadn't seen Brandon since the homecoming game. He sat at the dining table with his fist on his cheek staring at a stack of paper.

"That looks like fun," I said sarcastically.

"Michelle!"

"Surprised you, didn't I? What you working on?"

"A stupid Christmas play. It's not even Halloween yet."

"That just means we have to get into the Christmas spirit a little early."

"I hate elves."

"I brought Twizzlers," I said waving a single rope around. "I know you don't hate that."

His smile shone, but quickly turned into a deep frown. "Do I have to finish my homework first?"