Chapter 14: Todays The Day pt2

Adrien POV:
The plain ride is about 15 hours and so far we still have 5 hours left. Nino and I have been talking as the girls have been mostly sleeping going in and out of it. Nino and I whispered so we wouldn't wake the girls.

"So what type is the ring?"

"Diamond, I couldn't decide between gold or a diamond ring until I called Mari she told me that Alya love's diamonds" He said

"I'm really happy for you dude I can tell that you and Alya are gonna have a long and happy life together." I said smiling at him

"Thanks man I really can't tell you how much that means to me. And I want you to know that even though you and I met pretty recently I'm really glad to have you in my life." he said

"Nino, the pleasure is all mine." I said

"So I've been meaning to ask you how are this with you and Lila?"

"Oh well, I don't know lately Lila has been acting a bit strange."

"Strange? like what?"

"Well she has been more distant in fact when I come home she Always wants me to let her know when I'm coming, in fact yesterday she left at 3am in the morning"

"What's so strange about that?"

"Well the fact is because when I asked her where she was going she said she's was going to work. Nino her shift didn't start till 9am meaning she only had to wake up at 5-5:30am."

"So you think she was lying?"

"What other reason for her to be up at 3am in the morning?" I asked he shrugged his shoulders

"Well just be careful dude your a great guy don't let yourself get played" He said

"Thanks man, I won't" I said

I turned to Mari to see he leaned against my shoulder sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help but smile. I leaned my head on top of hers and closed my eye's.

5 hours later the plain landed

As I was fast asleep on Mari I felt something shook my arm. I opened one eye and saw it was Nino shaking me.

"N-Nino? what is it?" I said

"Wake Mari up, were here" He said as he took off his seat belt. I opened my eyes and looked out the window. I smiled and looked down at Mari

"Hey Mari wake up, were here" I said shaking her. she stayed asleep until I had to shake her some more she shoots up looking at me

"W-what....What's going on?"

"We're here Mari" she said as I nodded, she turned around and looked out the window. Seeing her look out the window as if she was a child looking into a candy shop I had to admit she looked adorable.

"Come on let's go" I said she turned back at me and nodded.

Alya and Nino were sitting in front of us so they had gotten up first. I had gotten up and Mari followed in my foot steps, the lined moved very slowly buy after a while we finally exited the plain. We walked into there plain area to get our bags.

"Hey guys I am gonna call a cab to take us to the hotel I'll be just a few minutes." Nino said to us. we all nodded and he left to make his phone call.

Alya, Mari and I grabbed our bags I grabbed Nino's as we all walked outside. To where Nino was on the phone.

"Ok thanks" He ended the call and turned around to face us all.

"The cab driver said he'd be here in 10 minutes" Nino said

Author's POV:
The group were laughing and talking, just waiting for the cab driver to arrive. 12 minutes later the cab driver arrived. Everybody put there things in the truck, because there was four of them so they had to order two cabs.