Chapter 12: Love Always Knows When To Strick

Tuesday 8:39pm

Mari POV:
Nino texted the group chat the other day saying that our flight would be 3 days before Friday. We are going to be staying there for a week. It's Tuesday. So our flights tomorrow. I started to pack the second Nino sent that text.

To be honest I'm really happy to be getting away from Luka. He's been lying to me and sneaking around. Last night when he was asleep I went looking threw his phone.

And I can saw, this man really can cover up his tracks. I didn't see anything, but I can feels something's up I can feel it in my gut.

Last night Adrien took me out to dinner and it was perfect. We talked, we laughed we had an amazing time. And we decided that in our moment in the bathroom at the club..to keep it just between us. And the kiss at my house.

As much as I care for Adrien..I'm married and he has a girlfriend, it not fair for both of them. So we are gonna keep it at a minimum.

I was sitting on the couch going threw movies to watch when I got a text.

Prince 👑💘
Hey I just got back from my dads I needa talk to someone..can I come over?

I changed Adrien's name because he was like my prince

Me
Ya Sure. Luka went to the store. Is everything ok?

Prince👑💘
I'll tell you more about it when I get there

Me
Ok?

I closed my phone and sighed. I wonder what he had to talk about. I was patiently waiting from him for about 5 minutes when u heard a knock at my door.

I swiftly got up and basically ran to the front door. Opening it I saw Adrien.

"Hey" I said smiling at him. He just looked at me.

"Oh..come In.." I said opening the door wider.

He walked in a few steps and I closed the door behind him. He stood just a few inches away and had his back to me.

"A-Adrien...is everything o-

I didn't get to finish as he pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me passionately. I was shocked by the sudden impacted.

But soon gave into him and my urges and kissed him back. Our lips were like waves on slamming the the shore. His big hands wrapped around my waste as I felt his big biceps threw his shirt.

"Mmmmmm~ Adriennnn~"

He started to move down to my neck. And I smiled

"Adrien~ as much as I don't want to stop we have to.." I said as he pulled away a little hovering over my lips..

"I know, I'm sorry I just really wanted to kiss you.."he said as he moved his hand to my ass squeezing.

"A-Adrien?!" I said, he chuckled

"Sorry I couldn't resist. But your right...I had just spoke to my father and I wanted to tell you.." he said

"Ok, would you like something to drink or something to eat.." I said

"No I'm ok, can we talk in the living room?" He said