Chapter 6: The Four Musketeers

Adrien POV:
After I left Mari's house to get ready I was kinda worried to leave her alone with him. What if he hurts her? What if I can't save her in time?! I tried to calm myself down...As much as a dick he is I know he wouldn't....PHYSICALLY hurt his wife. I sighed and tried to forget about the subject.

I went to my house to get changed. I walked upstairs to my closet and picked out an outfit and went to the bathroom to put it own.

Adrien's outfit:

After I put it on, I walked out my bathroom flipping off the lights and walked downstairs

After I put it on, I walked out my bathroom flipping off the lights and walked downstairs. No to long I was outside locking the front door, I walked to my mail box waiting for Marinette to arrive. I decided to play a game on my phone to past the time.

I was playing Water sort, It's a very calming game that allows you to relax yet use your mind at the same time. Just than I heard a car coming.

I looked up and saw it was Mari parking right in front of me. I smiled.

"Hi, again princess~" I said and she let out a cute giggle.

"Hello again to you" she said as she smiled back

I opened the passenger door and sat down beside her closing the door. Just as I was putting my seatbelt on I heard a bing coming from her phone. She looked down at it and rolled her eyes.

My guess it was her husband.

She than took a sec to think and began typing. As she was doing that I just looked out the window waiting for her to get finished. I didn't hear her type anymore so I assumed she was done. I turned my head to look at her as she did the same.

I gave her a sad smiled and before I let her say anything I grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently letting her know that I was here for her.

"You ok m'lady?" I asked gently. She smiled at me before speaking

"I'm ok...thank you" she said

"No thank you, so we're are we going to eat?" I asked smirking she giggled.

"IHOP the best place that sells pancakes!!" She said as her eyes sparkled with excitement, I nearly fainted at the sight.

"Shall we go m'lady?" I asked she smiled at me before speaking.

"Well shall" she said and than we drove off to IHOP..

20 minutes later
(Still Adriens pov)

We finally arrived to ihop and Mari and I jumped out of the car and made our way to the entrance, there a man was standing behind a stool with menus.

"Welcome to IHOP, my name is Derek and I will be your waiter for today" he said, he soon glanced at Mari and smiled I don't know why but I felt something deep in my stomach and I didn't like it.

"Is it just you ma'am?~" he said not even noticing me.

"We'll actually I'm here-" Mari began to spook but I cut her off and butt in. I place my arm casually around Mari's shoulder and looked at the waiter innocently.