Chapter 3: The Dinner

Lila and Adrien arrived at Luka and Mari's house
Mari POV:
As I heard the door bell my heart started to pound. There here!! There here!! There here!! Ok ok ok Mari dress? Check? Hair? Breath? Everything looks good. Dinner? I looked back at the oven and saw it still needed 10 more minutes. But the garlic bread was done. I called out to Luka

"LUKA THERE HERE!!"

"OK" he said and walked into the kitchen.

"Ill be right back" I said

Before he could reply I was already walking towards the door. My heart was pounding so fast, it's never pounded this fast before and I don't know what that means? But as I was in front of the door I shook of all the feeling in me 'you got this Mari!'.

And than I opened the door, in front of me was Adrien and Lila. I smiled at Lila but than I looked to Adrien. He gave me a cheeky smile and I returned it with a sweet one. He looked so good in his suit. God I just wanted to take it off and- MARINETTE STOP YOUR HUSBAND IS IN THE NEXT ROOM!!

I shook my head to get those thoughts outta my head

"Hello Lila, Adrien it's lovely to see you again. Please come in" I said as I opened the door more to invite them in.

They smiled at me and walked inside, I closed the door behind them as there were inside.

I Asked them to follow me and they did. I walked to the dining room to were Luka was standing by one of the chairs.

"Lila Adrien this is my husband Luka, Luka this is Lila and Adrien" I said

"It's nice to meet you both" Luka said he reached out to shame there hand.

"It's a pleasure to me you" Lila said as she took his hand

"Yeah" Adrien said as he also took Lukas hand. I could tell he wasn't really to happy about doing it. As a matter of fact when he saw Luka his whole Attitude changed from happy to moody in a second

But I shook it off and spoke

"Now dinner will be ready in 10 minutes please make yourself at home" I said as I walked into the kitchen to check on the food.

Adrien POV:
Lila and I had arrived to Mari's house and we rung the door bell and the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen was in front of me..Marinette, she had the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen it fit her curves purrfectly. Her hair was down into curls and that brought out her eyes and her smile has some gloss on it to make her lips look more desirable.

I gave her a cheeky smile and she returned it with a sweet one. She than invited us into her home. It looked beautiful I saw pictures on the wall of what I'm guessing is her family and friends and than I saw a picture of her and a blue haired man.

That's must be her husband...I tried not to think about it so we just followed Mari until she stopped in a room with her husband standing in front of us.

"Lila, Adrien this is my husband Luka, Luka this is Lila and Adrien" she said sweetly but it kinda sounded like she was disappointed but I shrugged it off.

"It's nice to meet you both" he said as he shook Lila's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" Lila said and accepted his hand.

He reached his hand out to shake mine, but I kinda didn't want to but I mustered you all my confidence and shook his hand

"Yeah" was all I could say out loud.

After that we'll all stood in awkwardness until Mari finally broke the silence

"Now dinner will be ready in 10 minutes please make yourself at home" she said than walked into the kitchen to check the food.