Without a word she left through the window again. Percy laid down in his bed and closed his eyes, prepared to go to sleep when he was called yet again. Now, let it be known that Percy can stay awake for days. Maybe weeks without a problem. Even with all of the fighting he does. However, it's still annoying to be interrupted from going to sleep. He stood up and made his way out to the living room. As he passed Harley's room, he peaked in to see her fast asleep, cuddling a black ram plushie she had named Jackie. Yes, it's what she occasionally calls him.

"Yea ma?" He asked once he reached her. "Nico called. She said she has a gift for you and to come get it." Percy raised an eyebrow. This is odd. Nell and Nico were normally cheap bastards, but now they're just giving him things? Curios. Percy left the apartment and went to the stairs. He could've teleported. He could've taken the elevator. Hell, he could've taken the fire escape, but he was feeling stairs today. Percy knocked on the door to their apartment and waited. "Who is it?" Nell yelled from the inside. "Percy!" He called back.

"It's open!" Percy walked into the apartment. Nell was on the couch, drinking a beer. "Hey Nell, how's it going?" He asked. "Same shit different day. Hopefully a new toilet soon too. Ours is broken." Nell grumbled. "Anyway, Nico's in the back. You know where the workstation is. Just keep ya hands to yourself." Percy gave her a disbelieving look. "Why do you think I'm just some horny bastard that tries to fuck everyone in his path?" He asked. "I don't." She said. Percy was now confused, but just ignored it and walked into the back.

"Nico!" Percy called as he made his way into the workshop. "Yo." Nico said. Nico is a beautiful young woman. She has an attractive figure, not the stereotypical hourglass figure, but a damn good shape nonetheless. She has light tan skin, black wavy, waist-length hair that she keeps in a ponytail tail and brown eyes. She also has several tattoos. Percy's personal two favorites is the womb tattoo which is two gold and brown old style revolvers with a bleeding heart in the middle behind a gold bullet.

The second is a tramp stamp of a butterfly. Or moth, Percy doesn't really know which one it is. She's wearing a white tank top showing her midriff covered with a dark-yellow sleeveless jacket that resembles welding cape sleeve. She wears blue denim shorts with a brown worker belt which she tucks a pair of heavy red heatproof gloves into one side of, with a pocketed toolbelt slung on the other side, stabilized with a thigh strap. She also wears a pair of brown leather cowgirl boots with embossed patterning and tongue straps which appear to be decorated with pistol cartridges. She also has red rimmed glasses and a plaited hair band.

"Hey, how ya been?" The young woman huffed in annoyance. "Dealing with assholes all week. Glad to be back though." She said. "I thought you were excited to see your dad?" Percy asked. "I was and he was great. His coworkers were a bunch'a bitches though." She said. "Anyone you want me to handle?" He asked and Nico shook her head and waved his offer off. "Nah, don't worry about it." Let it be known that Nico hasn't looked at Percy this entire time. She's just been hunched over the workbench.

"Hmm." Percy said and allowed his eyes to drag across her body. Don't misunderstand him, he likes Bella. She's a... special case. As fragile as glass, yet metaphorical balls of steel. She'd rush into any dangerous situation knowing damn well she could die and Percy respects that. He likes it. Finds it oddly attractive. Nico is different. She'd look the Devil in the eyes, hock a loogie in his face then turn around and walk away, swinging those delicious hips while throwing a smug smile over her shoulder. He found that hot. Like, he'd make love to Bella and fuck Nico like he's trying to breed her.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Nico said, snapping him out of the his thoughts. "You willing to pose for me?" Percy retorted. "Later. Anyway, here. It's fine." She said. Percy looked down at her outstretched hands. In them was a double barrel, break action shotgun with... is that a meat hook attached to the bottom. "Um, is that a meat hook?" Percy asked. "Yup! Added it for a grappling function." She said. Percy took the gun with one hand. Aiming and looking down its sites. "Nice. Special rounds? Or just normal double barrel?" He asked. "Hah! Since when do I do normal!?" Nico scoffed.

"Explosive, immolation rounds. Those puppies mixed with the wide spread shots equal basically a fucking flame thrower." Percy nodded. "Cost?" He asked. "Free." Percy looked at her and set the gun down on the work bench. "Ok, what with you and Nell?" He asked. "What ya mean?" Nico asked back. "Normally you two are charging me an arm and a leg for weapons. Now you're giving out gifts? What's with that?" Percy explained. "Are you moving? Is Nell dying? The hells going on?!" Nico laughed at Percy's distress. "Calm ya tits sissy. We ain't going no where." Nico said patting his shoulder.

"Then what's up with the 'gifts'?" Percy insisted. "Think of it as our way of being all sentimental and mushy, without being all sentimental and mushy." Percy nodded. He could accept that. "Ok. I guess I could go with that." He said. "Good." Nico said and shoved the shotgun into his hands. "Now go test my baby. See what it can do." She kissed his cheek and pushed him out of the room. Percy blinked and walked away, leaving the apartment with a bye to Nell while Nico was leaning on the door, hand on her chest and taking deep breaths to calm her racing heart.