Sinking deeper into my very proactive thoughts, a familiar song coming from a bridge nearby brings me back to reality. It sounds so recognizable, but I can't put my finger on it. I look at Hobi with confused eyes, but then it strikes me.

"Hobi, do you hear this? Is that song ... the one about the king arrival thingy you told me. Ah, I don't remember the name." my nose crinkles in despair.

"Oh, oh, you're right. Daechwita. What is going on there? There are a lot of people. Let's check it out." he proposes with interest.

Okay, that was not what I had in mind. I am dressed in my office clothes, but sure, let's check out a 'party wanna be' under a bridge. It fits perfectly.

The closer we get, the more nervous I become, seeing something depicted from Fast and Furious movies. There are cars everywhere, half-naked girls lying on the hood of the cars, everybody chatting and listening to loud music.

I see a 4x4 where the song comes from, with a relatively short guy with dark brown hair rapping on it. The same car that stopped a few weeks ago at the red light. And Jesus, I have to admit, his tongue technology is purely divine, giving me goosebumps just by watching him.

Next to him, a group of people is forming a circle around God knows what, being so crowded I cannot see shit. Everything here is chaotic and loud, and I don't want to sound like a grandma, but I already feel tired.

Taking a few steps forward, I can sense Hobi's enthusiasm increasing for what seems to be a dance battle. His eyes widen, and as if he's drawn there by an unseen force, he totally forgets about me and watches the show with his mouth ajar.

"Faye, these guys are impressive. Do you see them? It's unbelievable."

"I mean, yeah, I've never seen anything like this in real life, just in movies. Why don't you give it a try? I have a hunch you'd do better." I question him hoping he will say yes.

"Oh, not a chance. I haven't danced in years. I am not even sure I can do it anymore. I would embarrass myself in front of everyone."

"Embarrass yourself in front of whom? People you will never see again? Please. You will have a good time in the best-case scenario, so why not?"

It looks like he was waiting for me to say that because the moment I stop talking, he goes straight into the middle of the crowd under everyone's cheering. Well, that was fast. At least I did not need to convince him to do it.

When a song I don't know starts playing, Hobi's body transforms into pure liquid. His moves are smooth but strong and full of confidence, leaving me dumbfounded. I swear, this guy is not made of 60% water but 100% passion and energy.

And clearly, I am not the only one struck with shock because more and more people are getting closer to watch him.

I take a few steps back and patiently wait for this one-man show to finish his performance, which does not seem to have an ending due to all the encouragement he gets. I turn around to study my surroundings and notice how much I don't fit in this scenario.