Breed (Engineer Mark)

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately for Mark, that was the end of him being in control of his body

Unfortunately for Mark, that was the end of him being in control of his body. As he drifted off, the mist he breathed in- (was an alien being) took over his brain functions.

Feeling someone nudge his shoulder as he was in a deep sleep. Slowly he comes to hearing a female's voice ,
" Sir? Sir? Are you okay? Cecelia sent me to see why you're not responding. Sir!?"
Opening his eyes he sees a woman standing over his bed in brown overalls- it was one of the maintance staff. Groaning he rubs his head. She touched his shoulder. " Are you okay?"
Her light touch on his bare skin set something off in him! Grabbing her hand roughly, pulling her down onto the bed as she gasps!
Raising up Mark straddles her & pins her while peeling off her overalls! She squirmed & started yelling at him! Leaning over pinning her hands with one of his manly hands forcefully kissing her!
Sliding his tongue into her mouth as she writhed against him ! Something wasnt right, her saliva on his tongue....twirling his warm tongue around hers -she's not compatible. Shaking his head as he pulls away from her. Letting her go .
Confused & trying to regain control ,Mark grabs his head & growls in anguish!
Pulling her overalls up in lightening speed. Her gasping cries & slurs muffled by a high pitch ringing in his ears.
Mark lost control...felling like a puppet in some intergalactic horror film.
"Are you on -birth control? " Deep gravelly & ominous voice.

Stumbling in her overalls trying to zip up,"Yes you sick freak!" Dashing to the door but Mark intercepted her & snaps her neck swiftly!
Looking at the dead girl on his floor, seeing her in overalls , noticing he's in underwear -he proceeded to get dressed. After dressing he walked out into the corridor. Nostrils flaring picking up an intoxicating scent. Making his breathing fasten as he licks his lips, like a snake catching scent of his next prey.
A female was ovulating close by.

Note for readers
[ The natural scent of a woman at her most fertile may be enough to attract a mate. A new study shows that when men smell T-shirts worn by women while ovulating, it triggers a surge in the sex hormone testosterone.]

Waking up you jump in the shower. After taking a nice hot shower you step out & slide on your underwear.
Almost falling over sliding your foot into your underwear because a demanding knock at your door!
"ARGH!Holy shit- who is it? "
"It's me-Mark."
Putting on a robe quickly you open the door thinking you was late for work. Right when you saw him you realize something was wrong. Mark was sweaty & pale , his hair a mess.
Stepping in as you shut the door you stammered,"Ummm- sir? Are you okay?"

He stood in the middle off the room chest heaving. Runing his hand over his face,"Yeah I'm fine. Just so hot.."
Mark looks at you & starts unzipping his overalls. The look he was giving you was seductively scary. Confused you didn't know whether to run or jump on the bed or call a medic!
"Um Mark..." he steps in front of you & wraps his manly arms around you!
"Kiss me." He commanded as his face was so close to yours. Obeying you do so. Softly your lips meet ,then he kissed you so hungrily!
Stumbling backwards hitting a wall as you two passionately kiss each other!
His manly hands on your ass - until he pulls off his overalls completely with his underwear.
Utilizing that time you gasp," Mark, what's going on???What are you doing-"
"I'm going to fuck a baby into you."
Mark replies Sternly as he grabs you & throws you over his shoulder!
That made you turned on -oddly enough. So primal...so feral.
Knocking the air out of you as he tossed you on your bed!
Kneeling on the bed he unties your robe anxiously! You grab his manly hands & look up at him. Mark looks down at you with an intense gaze .
Runing your soft fingertips over his hands, before you release them.
Unwrapping you like a present, slowy revealing your naked body.
Starting to tremble in nervousness as he looks down at you- feasting on your nakedness with his hungry eyes.
Snaking his sweaty hot body ontop of yours as he kisses you.
He noticed your breathing fastening as your body starts to tremble ever so slightly.
" Shhhhh." He hissed in your neck as he grabs your hand and squeezes it, pushing himself inside you without any warning!
"Mark!" You cry out! Quickly stifling you with kisses as he thrusted fully inside your core! His cock felt so warm and good inside your pussy ! Your hand pinned under his as he squeezes it, your other on his side feeling his muscles ripple with every powerful thrust! His pelvis slamming your inner thighs as he builds speed! Finally letting you breathe by breaking the kiss- he holds his face up over yours & looks down at your face etched in pleasure ! Sweat drips from his brow onto you, trickling down the side of your face. Biting your lip as your body tenses feeling pressure build! Grabbing his hips as he thrusted erratically into you! Faster & faster!
Yelling his name in a string of desperate cries as you cream over his hard throbbing cock as it expels its warm seed deep into your pussy with one final -balls deep thrust!
Feeling his sweaty body shivering, you slide your trembling legs around his sides gently. Pushing him out & off of you.

Huffing and puffing rolling over onto your side. Grabbing the edge of the bed ,about to drag yourself off the bed until- Mark's arm slides around your waist, scooting your ass into him as he spoons you. Surprised as he takes his hard soaked cock & re-inserted it back into your pussy!
(This can't be? No recovery time? Is he on drugs?)
Moaning feeling his hand trail softly down your waist to your hip- grabbing it firmly as he thrusted harder!
Whimpering grasping his vieny manly hand on your hip! "Oh my god!"
"Almost-" He growled as he bit your shoulder- drilling you harder!
Moving his hand from your hip to your breast squeezing it as he fucked you! The body heat & sweat between you two rising, your pussy clamping tightly around his cock begging it to release! " Do you want me to cum ?" Whispering seductively to you .
"Yes! Please! Please! " You beg as you grip the edge of the bed!
Mark tensed as he felt his cock pulsate against your warm tight pussy! Moving his hand from your breast to your hip - holding you tightly as he came inside you!
Your frail body shivered against his while taking in his cum....again!
"yes! " You cry out in ecstasy as his cock throbs against your Gspot!
Grinding your ass against him as he pats your hip with his manly hand.
" Good girl." Mark utters in the nape of your neck as he pulls out of you.

Feeling very tired & drained you rollover on your stomach. Mark got ontop of your back & leaned down to kiss you.
Mingling your tongue with his you suddenly taste a butterscotch flavor emitting from his saliva?
Just as quickly as he began -he stopped.Rolling off of you stroking your back with his hand.
"sleep "  He mutters.
Feeling his warm cum dribble down your inner thighs. Normally this would gross you out, and you'd quickly get up to clean yourself. But your body felt so heavy & you couldn't keep your eyes open.
Just like someone turning off a light, you was out.

While you was out Mark rolled you over on your back. Taking a moment to admire your sweaty naked body before he runs his hands over it. Placing one hand over your lower abdomen, pressing downwards as if he's searching for something. Finding what he was searching for, smiling as his face hovers over yours.
" Yes." He utters before he kissed you deeply one last time.
Mark was no more. An alien being controlling him. Poor engineer Mark was a hard worker- to the bitter end. The fate of the ship after your alien pregnancy - well it was lost in space . Never to be seen again

 Never to be seen again