Chapter 22. Rivalry

Start from the beginning

Mei looked at her with a certain gaze "ok but I'm dating him so that still doesn't explain why you're so pushy about it".

" well.. That I am sorry about and I can lay off but. I'm still determined to get with him and you, I mean both of you are the most attractive and smartest people I know" said Melissa.

Mei glared at her before she got an idea "let's have a build off".

"A build off? What will we be building and what for?" Said Melissa curiously.

"Anything you want, the goal is to build something or multiple things that are better than the other person's.

If I win you stop hitting on Izuku and if you win then...... Y-you can try to convince him.." said Mei feeling a slight wave of jealousy since a part of her wanted to keep Izuku for herself and not share him with another girl.

Melissa nodded her head and then Mei got a cocky smirk "well then, let's have Izuku be the judge! A battle to see who's baby is the best!".

"Alright!" Said Melissa with her own smile.

In the background Izuku looked up at them and saw lightening going off between them and behind Mei was a massive dragon and behind Melissa was a massive tiger.

"... I'm staying at Marvel industries for the rest of the week... I wonder if my mom and Ochako will like to come to my company".

Izuku then stood up and left calling them both inviting them both.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(1 week later).

Izuku looked at his finished mark 3 and then looked over at his mark 4-8 that were being built in unison, the 4-8 suits are similar but each one had small differences like power, strength, speed or high altitude.

"Man this is gonna be awesome when they are completed" said Izuku wiping some sweat away.

"IZUKU!!" The door bursted and a extremely sleep deprived and smelly Mei appeared before him "I FINISHED ALL MY BABIES AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO JUDGE THEM!!!".

"Oh uhh.. sure.." said Izuku slightly scared for what he's gonna be out through.

___

"I wanna die.....".

Before Izuku we're Mei and Melissa and both of them had stars in their eyes "LOOK AT OUR BABIES/INVENTIONS!!!".

For the next 6 hours Izuku was put through literal hell because he had to try all the gear they built and behind them was a pile of used or broken gadgets that almost reached the 3 story ceiling.

Izuku was laying on the ground with his soul leaving his body as both Mei and Melissa were looking for new gadgets.

"Izuku look at this; this invention can allow people who are paralyzed to move again!" Said Melissa showing a big exo suit.

"IZUKU LOOK AT THIS BABY!! IT CAN ALLOW ANIMALS TO TALK TO US IN ANY LANGUAGE!!!" Yelled Mei showing a small collar.

"Look at this one, it's a jack that can hold an entire corner of a 30 story skyscraper!" Said Melissa showing a massive industrial jack that was as tall as her.

"CHECK THIS BABY OUT!! IT'S A ANTI GRAVITY FIELD THAT CAN LIFT UP ANYTHING TO 600 POUNDS AND IT CANCELS OUT GRAVITY WITHIN A 20 FT RADIUS!!!".

"LOOK AT THIS, IT CAN CONVERT KINETIC ENERGY INTO ELECTRICITY!!" yelled Melissa.

They both kept bounding off inventions to Izuku's body, his soul was starting to float away to the light when Nezu appeared on the ceiling and smacked it back down to his body before he disappeared again.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh.. girls can you two please stop.." said Izuku getting their attention as they stopped showing him inventions.

"Look both of you are amazing inventors and both of you should talk whatever it is out instead of this because it might just make things worse if you don't".

"Alright" said Melissa as she looked at Mei "listen Mei.. I do like Izuku but... After all of this I realized that I'm overstepping my bounds and I'll back off a little but I am still determined to get with him unless he tells me he has no intentions".

She then looked at him and a sultry grin and she slowly took off her glasses "well Izuku?".

Izuku's brain started to short circuit but then it got fried when he saw Mei cross her arms under her chest to show off her cleavage.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At UA Nezu was looking across from his desk at the three people Infront of him.

The first one was the Hosu chief of police, Endeavor and lastly the minister of power who Endeavor paid off along with a bunch of oil tycoons and other electricity producers and other people who were loosing money because of Izuku's company which pissed them off.

"So what can I do for you all?" Chirped Nezu with a smile which pissed everyone off in the room.

The chief of police leaned forward and placed a piece of paper on the desk "this is a warrant for Izuku Midoriya and Marvel industries given he is building weapons and tech that could rival nuclear weapons and because of that the minister of power and japanese government will be seizing any and all assets of his".

"Along with him creating a massive monopoly, he's buying up almost all rights to space exploration and anything else that relates to that along with rumors going around he's trying to clone animals to destroy the farming community. Plus he's also creating a phone and internet company to take that over as well" said the Minister of Power.

Nezu looked at them for a couple moments before he let out a dark chuckle that slowly formed into a demonic like laughter.

"Ah so I see, a couple of old whiney people got angry because someone is threatening to take away their money power and influence for the greater good, so your here to try and stop it" said Nezu.

"We are simply trying to uphold the law principal Nezu and we shall be seizing all his property and assets by Wednesday for the right people to control" said the chief as he stood up and left.

The others left but Endeavor gave Nezu a dark grin since this tech will help him beat All Might and increase his own power and influence.

After they left Nezu let a dark grin form on his face showing his canines, his black eyes had a red shine to them and the room became darker, Spider web like cracks formed on the walls as the room started to shake "oh ruining these humans lives will be so much fun! HeheheHAHAHAHAHAHA!!".

He then reached into his drawer and grabbed a folder that showed a certain name on it.

"Let's see how they deal with both me and the devil's advocate going against them to defend Midoriya" said Nezu as he looked at the name 'Mitsuki Bakugo' "ooh I should call all the countries that are making massive amounts of money thanks to his company as well!!".

Evil cackling could be heard from Nezu's office and it terrified everyone within a 50 mile radius since they all felt a chill down their spines.