"Abubakar this is not right,
Nanah care about you, this girl is trying to be there for you,
Don't push her away Dan Allah."my mum say and j grab the phone from her hand with a sigh.

I answer it and press it to my ear.

"Hello Abu."she say her voice almost inaudible but yet i hear, I humm in response as i glance at my mum who exit the hospital room.

"How are you feeling?"she ask and i release a deep breathe.

"Fine."I say annoyed and I'm sure she must have sense how annoyed i am she stay quiet for a while.

"Did they do the surgery today?"she ask and i stare at the mirror facing me.

"No,
What is it?"I say and she release a heavy breathe.

"Abu,
Why are you sounding always upset,
You are making me feel weak and Lossing hope on this relationship ever working o........

"Look Nanah,
I didn't ask you to wait for me,
I'm battling with my health here,
If you want to move on do so,
Besides it's not as do there was anything significant going on between us,
I didn't ask you to 'wait for me"
It was your decision and if you feel as do you can't then fine,
Don't add more pressure on me please."I say as bad as i don't want to sound rude, I know i sound just that which i honestly don't care.

" Abu I'm not saying i can't wait for you, I'm just worried the feeling isn't mutual,
I care about you Abu and whatever it is that the future hold i will wait if it's the only way i can prove my love for you, I just want you to also promise me we will be together again."she say and i hiss.

"You're been ridiculous now,
You just think about your own self,
The future?
What is the future Nanah?
The future you took away from me?
You waiting for me doesn't prove that you love me,
Thanks to you that all this is happening to me.
I loved you Nanah,
I have never met a girl that i found myself deeply falling in love with her except you, but what did you do?
You humiliated me,
Nobody, not even my mum have ever for once raised her hand on me but you do?
You slapped me not once,
You disrespect me and bring me down to nothing,
Even when you were kidnapped i was worried, I barely sleep or eat,
I keep wondering how you were doing?
Have you eaten?
Where they treating you badly?
But what did you do after your released?
You hurt me Nanah,
And there's no amount of apology or whatever that will heal that, especially now.
Do you know who i was thinking when i got into this accident?
It was you Nanah,
I have never been upset with my mum but because of you i yelled at her that day because she wanted what's best for me, and what happened now?
I'm stuck in this white painted  hospital, I don't want you to wait Nanah,
Do whatever you want,
I don't care because that's the type of person you are,
A self-centered, selfish, egocentric, rude and inconsiderate lady."I yell upset and stay quiet trying to calm myself.

"I'm sorry Abu."she say and i end the call throwing it on the floor in frustration.

*****************

5months after Abubakar left khadijah is still in a state of dilemma, torn between making the rightful decision,
She doesn't know the state of her relationship with Abdul especially the past two months he stop picking her calls, she only speak with his mum who assure her he's doing fine, two weeks ago abubakar mum called her and let her know she's in town but will only be around for two weeks,
Khadija makes the decision to use all her savings and collect some money from her mum to check on abubakar.

"Is that all?"her mum ask and khadijah humm with a sigh.

"Did you tell his mum you are going?"hajiya halima ask and khadijah nod.

"Yes,
We are going on thesame flight."khadijah say dropping the small suitcase by the bed and her mum nod.

Hajiya halima doesn't want to meddle much in khadijah personal life, there are days where she want to believe her daughter is doing the right thing by Waiting for sadiq but there are days where she is insecure about everything.

That evening khadijah spend it with her mum, she talk and even share some personal problems she's going through which is mostly about abubakar as her mum prayed that she's making the right decision, by 11pm khadijah take the cab to the airport where she meet with abubakar mum and they board the flight.