As Conrad was about to ask Harrison, standing beside him, to declare the meeting over, a familiar voice sounded, a voice I know too well.

''I have two disagreements,'' Derek, my ex-mate, voiced his complaints.

I sighed with my eyes covered with my hand and could feel Aiden's worried eyes on me. We know that once Derek says something, it might lead to something not good.

''What disagreement do you have, alpha?'' Conrad asked.

''My pack had been attacked by rogues recently, and we might not send up to ten warriors as we need the remaining warriors for my pack.''

''And the second one?'' Conrad asked.

''My mate, please return her to me.'' Derek stared at me as he mentioned that.

''Oh! so why are you looking at mine?'' Conrad asked.

''She is not your mate, your majesty. she is mine, my mate,'' Derek declared as he looked at the king.

Silence occupied the room at Derek's demand of his mate.

''So you are him, Alpha Williams of the rosemoon pack.'' Conrad chuckled darkly at the bastard alpha who rejected his mate for her sister, and now he dares to ask for his mate after the damage his chosen mate has done to his pack.

Conrad was about to speak when he felt something wrong. Immediately he looked at his mate and saw that she was not in her seat. He heard a choking sound and found her lifting the alpha by squeezing his neck.

''I didn't expect you bastard for not listening to your wolf's warning about going after my host.'' His mate voice, no, her beast's voice.

''How dare you to go after my host after your useless and pathetic pack and her family abused, abandoned, and rejected her," Artemis growled menacingly at this bastard ex-mate.

She squeezed his neck and lifted him higher from the ground.

''You made your decision when you rejected carmen, and I have been watching your pack for a long time, Derek.

Don't think that carmen didn't do anything to the rosemoon pack because she forgave you, but she didn't find you and your rosemoon pack worthy of her revenge, and besides, the moon goddess punished your werewolf pack on her behalf with the rogues.''

''Artemis calm down,'' Aiden came forward and tried calm Artemis down.

''Brother, shut up. I should have killed him a long time ago. I didn't touch him because carmen wanted to leave him, but he keeps disturbing her life, and the best for him to leave her is to kill him.'' She said with fangs extending more from her mouth and snarled.

Artemis squeezed the alpha's neck tighter, intending to kill him.

''Father and mother don't try to stop me,'' Artemis said, stopping her host's parents from leaving their seats.

There was a tense silence in the conference room as everyone watched the famous SANGUINEX intending to kill her former mate.

''If you kill him, you will be the alpha, and I am sure you don't want to be an alpha of his pack,'' Conrad said from his seat.

Artemis froze at that discovery.

She stared at her mate on his seat, and Conrad continued, ''Carmen wouldn't want to be an alpha of the pack who abused her and a mate who rejected her.''

Artemis stopped squeezing the throat of the alpha.

Artemis gritted her teeth and slammed the almost dead alpha to the ground.

She looked at him on the floor and growled at him, coughing hard, ''That should give a reminder of what would happen if I find you next to carmen.''

She snarled and left without looking at anyone's reaction.

Everyone looked at the disappearing back of the SANGUINEX and released their breath that they didn't know they were holding.

'Scary,' They thought as they looked at the almost dead alpha on the floor without pity.

''That should give you an answer, alpha Derek, about your ex-mate who is now my mate,'' Conrad looked at the pathetic alpha on the ground, coughing hard.

''Also, your pack doesn't need to send warriors, knowing about your history with my mate, consider this with me being lenient on you and finishing you off.'' Conrad left the conference to look for his mate.

SACRED REJECT ranks #1 in regrets.

And as promised when another the story ranks first in another tag,

A mini mass updates will be given to you.

Thank you readers for another #1 ranking.

It means a lot to a growing author like me.